they time jump EVERY ep :lol: :smokin
W TF?!?!? charizard evolved?!?!?!

Last edited:
the fact that they call em by different names :smh:
Lizardon?! nah... eff that

that fire symbol blast from charizard tho :nthat: :nthat:

they time jump EVERY ep :lol: :smokin
W TF?!?!? charizard evolved?!?!?!

well as far as the names, thats par for the course since its japanese. And Mega evolutions were unveiled a few months ago

GODDAMN just finished up attack on titan anime. i already read all that manga, but just watching Annie body Eren repeatedly was :wow: :smh:. She hit him with that

tumblr_m724h86EC71qe2290o1_400.gif

and that

tumblr_miyeptIwUj1s6ojefo1_500.gif

:smh: violated his manhood. Dude needs to hit the titan gym...start bench pressing some mountains or something...

:nerd: :nerd: How long till anime returns? a year? im a few chapters behind on the manga so ill catch up.

GODDAMN just finished up attack on titan anime. i already read all that manga, but just watching Annie body Eren repeatedly was :wow: :smh:. She hit him with that

tumblr_m724h86EC71qe2290o1_400.gif

and that

tumblr_miyeptIwUj1s6ojefo1_500.gif

:smh: violated his manhood. Dude needs to hit the titan gym...start bench pressing some mountains or something...

:nerd: :nerd: How long till anime returns? a year? im a few chapters behind on the manga so ill catch up.
He nearly killed her at the end of the anime. She did all that kicking crap, but he could've killed her.

So is AoT anime just on a year long break or both the manga and anime?

AoT ch. 50
So Eren can control Titans now. I honestly don't know what to think about that.
Also, the ending intrigues me. I wonder what happened.
Oh yeah, RIP Hannes. Dude died fighting his biggest regret. A noble cause. |I :pimp:
But a not so gracious death. :lol: :smh:

wtf just happened on AoT?
eren can control the titans?!

Attack on Titan
Dawg.. Did he just COMMAND the titans? Eren just got significantly more beastly. On top of that, HE WASNT EVEN IN TITAN FORM!

**** is about to get real. I hope Ranier makes it out though man, I feel like his intentions are genuine for some odd reason and he doesn't wish to do Eren harm.

Actually wanted to see that Titan Shifter village outside the walls too.

AOT question
So Hannes was the only "important" character that died? How about Jean? I know the commander got his arm effed up.

New Feng Shen Ji is out. :wow: :smh:

That was an epic chapter. The setup for those two fights got me HYPED!

Gods keep using every dirty trick in the book. :smh:

Nightmare anaconda! :wow: :smokin
Let's see how he will counter that.

My small rant about Naruto, I was just thinking about when he first used Rasen Shuriken,
wasn't he suppose to not use it again because it messed up his chakra ports or something. yet ofcourse its not an option these days.

After the dead twins arc is when Naruto started following down hill imo. with the exception of Pain vs. Jiraya.

And whoever told me that SAO was hulu plus only , regular hulu has it also .

Back
Top Bottom