The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I'll never look at the rasengan the same way again. :rofl:

lol good point, but goku use to just beat people up also.

Naw, the spirit bomb has bailed Goku out of a lot of situations.

Vegeta brutally beat the crap out of him, spirit bomb handled that.
Turles caught the fade from it.
Broly would have destroyed EVERYTHING had it not been for the Spirit Bomb
Majin Buu was so strong, they had to kill him off with the Spirit bomb.

Also, Dr. Wheelo, Lord Slug, Super Android 13.

I think the only time Goku didn't attempt to use it was against Cell. Possibly Bojack.

Freeza was the only one who lived from it.

Goku has handed out his fair share of whoopings though.

I guess if it ain't broke...

Last edited:
Sasuke is going to need the Cursed Seal or to learn Sage mode to be relevant in this battle.

Well sasuke does have Kirin which isn't really a ninjitsu so that could work. Plus kish may give him so other power up

Kurama has a dark half? I knew he was split into two parts but I just thought Kurama was dark in general. Naruto turned his half to "light" Kurama

Well he was split yin and yang. So I don't know if the other half is eviler or just the other side of the equation.

I think the only time Goku didn't attempt to use it was against Cell. Possibly Bojack.

All true, and I dont mind that spirit bomb because it was the final move, ... I understand

Rasengan is used throughout the whole fight......that's what bothers me

Attack on Titan Spawns Another Series in Shōnen Sirius Magazine
posted on 2013-08-06 11:50 EDT
"Another story" to begin on August 26
The insert included with the 11th volume of Hajime Isayama's Attack on Titan manga is announcing this week that the story is spawning another series in Kodansha's Monthly Shōnen Sirius magazine. "Another story" in the Attack on Titan world will begin in the October issue of Monthly Shōnen Sirius on August 26.

The wraparound jacket band on the 11th manga volume notes that the original series has over 23 million copies in print. The volume's insert also announced that Spike Chunsoft is developing a Nintendo 3DS game for release this year.

Isayama's original manga depicts the battles between humans and the giants who now rule the world outside humans' walled enclaves. Isayama launched the series in Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine in 2009. The manga has become a sleeper hit, and Kodansha USA is publishing it in North America.

Both Funimation and Crunchyroll are streaming the ongoing anime version as it airs in Japan, and a live-action film version is slated for next year.

Source

so ya'll just gonna act like you didn't see this?

:smokin :smokin

edit: no spoilers plz

Last edited:

All true, and I dont mind that spirit bomb because it was the final move, ... I understand

Rasengan is used throughout the whole fight......that's what bothers me

Yeah, I guess that is pretty whack. But Naruto isn't good at Taijutstu. It seems like there isn't really any focus on hand to hand combat in the manga anymore. Everything is "SUPER ULTIMATE PROJECTILE JUTSU OMG WTF W00000000!!!!!"

I don't think I've seen one ninja star thrown in over a year.

Last edited:

Sweet. I wonder what the side story is going to focus on. Hopefully it's a prequel to AoT.
And there's a live action movie coming soon. I hope they don't F it up. :lol:

Lastly, the new chapter of Attack on Titan is out.
Next chapter is gonna be a clusterf__ of death, as if the previous chapters weren't. :lol:

I have to wait one more month before I will read the AoTmanga. I can't wait. I just caught up on the manga and when the female Titan had Reiner I was screaming like it was the "Red Wedding" in GoT, lol. Dude is a G.

I don't post much here as I would like to because I am studying up on Cisco exams but wanted to say that if you are a Fate/Stay fan then this new series isn't that bad. Sure it is a bit girly, but it is sort of cool to see this stuff happening in a different way.

Last edited:
kuama is the naruto ver of piccolo/kame. so.. what is minato down with the dark nine tails? lol so much going on. dope chapter :pimp:

Sweet. I wonder what the side story is going to focus on. Hopefully it's a prequel to AoT.
And there's a live action movie coming soon. I hope they don't F it up. :lol:

Lastly, the new chapter of Attack on Titan is out.
Next chapter is gonna be a clusterf__ of death, as if the previous chapters weren't. :lol:

THE MONTH LONG WAIT BETWEEN CHAPTERS IS STRAIGHT UP TORTURE.

The wait between chapters really is a buzzkill. Straight up makes me forget what happened in the last one.

The worst offender for me was Deadman Wonderland though. The wait between chapters was so long that I changed phones and ended up forgetting what chapter I was on :smh:

Think I'm going to try to find where I was and finish the series tonight after I finally finish Toradora. Looks like this is going to have a really predictable ending.

gantz was like that and that to end so disappointingly... early on it had such potential
frown.gif

I completely can't remember where I left off in this too. Something about giant four eyed people. Series is so damn all over the place.

Mannn. Gantz was tight until the last arc with the aliens. Ended very awkwardly, but everything else was really tight.

ive been reading liar game and i think im gonna have to give it up for a few years lol

I absolutely love Liar's Game... I absolutely hate that I let myself catch up so soon :lol:

I don't even know when the next chapter is supposed to release man :smh:

yea i had started i am a hero after someone mentioned it in here i think, but im all caught up on that too now
mean.gif

its interesting, but i need something new any recommendations in seinen or mature mangas?

Free! ep 5
My boy Rei-chan is just trying to train! :frown: Why you gotta do that to him, nature? :smh:

Pretty sure this guarantee's mouth to mouth action on the next episode though. :lol: :lol:

If they make this show go down the dark route though. :wow:. But there's no way... no way they'd do that.. right?... right?!

I was :rofl: when they talked about pineapple pizza in the episode because I just added that to my signature two days ago. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Can someone clarify something for me?

What exactly made Naruto realize that he should use senjutsu? Also, is Kakashi dead? I don't recall...The third is probably aside chilling and eating popcorn :lol:

Can someone clarify something for me?

What exactly made Naruto realize that he should use senjutsu? Also, is Kakashi dead? I don't recall...The third is probably aside chilling and eating popcorn :lol:

ok. Naruto's toad used a sage technique( since hes a toad. Natural energy etc). Obito didnt negate the technique he just blocked it. If it were ninjutsu, he wouldnt have done that. I think this goes back to the sage fought the juubi before he created ninjutsu, so natural the only stuff that would work against him was senjutsu. Also this could be why Madara is tying Hashirama up. Because hashi also has a sage mode.

I have no idea where sarutobi is at ( I guess we know who the strongest hokages are now... Tobirama jumped up to #2).

and Kakashi is trapped in the other dimension. Obito left him there after he got raikiri'd. I dont believe hes dead, but I dont know if he's able to use kamui on himself

Free! ep 5
My boy Rei-chan is just trying to train! :frown: Why you gotta do that to him, nature? :smh:

Pretty sure this guarantee's mouth to mouth action on the next episode though. :lol: :lol:

If they make this show go down the dark route though. :wow:. But there's no way... no way they'd do that.. right?... right?!

I was :rofl: when they talked about pineapple pizza in the episode because I just added that to my signature two days ago. :lol: :lol:

yea, I think maybe the tall 1 had some family member or something drown in the ocean. I just wish they would race already.
And I dont think they would go into the forbidden zone. I think theyre content to just bombard the fangirls with innuendo.

btw: the ending credits are some of the weirdest **** ever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom