The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

^ Is there really only 11 series that are coming out next season? It looks like the only shows that I'll be watching are the ones from the fall season.

Edit: I guess they're still updating it there's another revision of the same list.

Last edited:
i get the feeling we will just keep seeing people die for a few more weeks in naruto and ill sit back and love it
I know it sounds evil to co-sign but I'd have to agree. There should be more deaths from the "good" side... And not because I'm evil, but because it will make the storyline more realistic and fair
laugh.gif

Kishi going trigger-happy right now... Neji my n_ I hate it had to be him
frown.gif

Last edited:
I know it sounds evil to co-sign but I'd have to agree. There should be more deaths from the "good" side... And not because I'm evil, but because it will make the storyline more realistic and fair :lol:

Kishi going trigger-happy right now... Neji my n_ I hate it had to be him :frown:
I hope Kakashi dies soon then. He already had a redo in the past. :lol:
Plus, the way Orbito is acting now, maybe seeing his friend die might make him come back to the good side.

Is anyone else watching Sword Art Online? I am hooked.

Damn site is not working with Chrome, I can't choose the text color

Robotics;Notes :nthat:
A CERN reference and a Steins;Gate reference. :pimp:

Edit:
I just finished watching the new episode, it seems that the dots are starting to connect now. :nerd:

Last edited:
SAO is done...:frown:
I was hoping that they would go into Gun Gale Online, but maybe they might save that for the next season, if there is one.

SAO is done...:frown:
I was hoping that they would go into Gun Gale Online, but maybe they might save that for the next season, if there is one.
Damn, they really closed it out like it's really finished. :frown:

Was Asuna that blue haired chick at the end? :lol:

Last edited:
On another note, guys....I really enjoy this thread.  Thanks for making it awesome. Oh and.....The 3rd Hokage> The first.....COME AT ME BRO!
nerd.gif

On another note, guys....I really enjoy this thread.  Thanks for making it awesome. Oh and.....The 3rd Hokage> The first.....COME AT ME BRO!:nerd:

:rofl:

madara vs 3rd hokage who would win?

madara would beat his candy ***

i still have a hard time understanding how even the first could touch madara
he should be out classed in ninjutsu genjutsu and taijutsu + all that extra **** EMS comes with :smh:

Last edited:
Have they ever explained what makes wood style powerful enough to handle tailed beasts?

I believe it's moreso the user than than the technique itself.

The first was probably able to subdue the tailed beasts with the wood-style likely because he was the most powerful direct descendant of the Sage, and if you recall, the beasts were created by the Sage himself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom