The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by Tdogg2k

wasn't it for the opposite reason. for them to not get conceited and fight eachother until they realized they were wrong

well they were using it on each other, and having multiple people defy reality cant be good I suppose. But I was saying in a life or death fight with another Uchiha, and you dont want them to redeem themselves, you'd probably just kill them while they are in the loop

I thought it was to some what save that person not to kill them
make them see error of their ways. i dont think they wanted to have uchiha on uchiha crime

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Anyone watch Dusk Maiden of Amnesia? That show just took an interesting turn. 

I've been reading the manga for a while, what's happening in the anime right now? If you don't mind spoilering it

this war is gonna take sooo goddamn long
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Any one Watching the New Lupin?
01+Zenigata+after+sex+with+Fujiko.jpg

I mean this stuff is great. Everyone is a bad +$@ Zenigata especially. He does nothing but catch bad guys and smash 

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I mean this stuff is great. Everyone is a bad +$@ Zenigata especially. He does nothing but catch bad guys and smash 
I really like the new Lupin. If it has taught me anything, or better yet reinforced something, it's that Fujiko is a garden tool.
laugh.gif

Zenigata is a bad%!% too. A far cry from the clumzy detective from the old series.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

bruce negro wrote:

Anyone watch Dusk Maiden of Amnesia? That show just took an interesting turn. 

I've been reading the manga for a while, what's happening in the anime right now? If you don't mind spoilering it
Spoiler [+]
Ghost chick just pushed homeboy down the stairs and promptly forgot about everyone the next day.
laugh.gif

new fairy tail
Eraz is that chick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant say nothing bout her she straight ride or die chick
natsu and everybody else need to step there game up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by k00laid

new fairy tail
Eraz is that chick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant say nothing bout her she straight ride or die chick
natsu and everybody else need to step there game up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WOW 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 she went crazy. 
pimp.gif

I feel like Erza is gonna collapse at the beginning of the next chapter. She went crazy but I bet she went over her limit.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by WaitWut

man that was a confusing chapter
laugh.gif
i kinda understand how izanami works

so he can make kabuto stop edo tensi now or is kabuto doing it on his own because of izanami?

It's not super confusing. It was created as a counter to izanagi because you had a bunch of Uchiha defying death etc. so when they would use izanagi to dodge a death blow etc, the Other user would use Izanami traPping them in a loop. The only way to get out would be to accept death and stop using izanagi. But by that time the Izanami user probably wouldve killed the izanagi guyBut this is all just leading up to sasuke eventually using it on Madara. Since he just got a big lesson on it by Itachi
eek.gif
That'd be dope...!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I really like the new Lupin. If it has taught me anything, or better yet reinforced something, it's that Fujiko is a garden tool.
laugh.gif

Zenigata is a bad%!% too. A far cry from the clumzy detective from the old series.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I've watched the first seven episodes and I really like it too. But yeah, the way she's been giving everyone BUT Lupin play is ridiculous. 
Nothing worse than a garden tool that thinks she's a princess
30t6p3b.gif

Waiting for Lupin's crew to unite, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen any time soon (unless it happens in episode eight 
laugh.gif
)

started on some new animes. kill me baby. sankarea. and high school of the dead. pretty piff. i'm starting to grow outta that robo, action type animes/mangas lately though.

Air Gear has come to an end!
An ending that makes way more sense then Tenjo Tenge. 2 thumbs up

the 3 this week were pretty good
and damn 3rd squad vice capt was dead before he knew what hit him

damn dude its only wednesday you gotta spoil tag that

the chapters are already out.
laugh.gif

Anyway, that's how they're gonna do all the shinigami now? that's wrong.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

my bad they come out every wed i though u knew that

Spoiler [+]

my bad they come out every wed i though u knew that
its not really a spoiler when something is readily available and is only 3 clicks away

Back
Top Bottom