The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

I wonder if uta will show up on shanks ship or was that non canon?

Last edited:
Dawg I was legit just talkin with some homies a couple months ago about how remakes for old shonen when alerted largely popular ones is an untapped market and would be a hit.

I think this is brilliant if we honest it is hard to reintroduce old DB/DBZ One Piece Bleach maybe even Naruto to new generations who grew up on demon slayer and JJK and I don’t think they would be wrong to say it’s not as easy to watch. Like I love dragon ball always will Goku vs frieza was 20 damn episodes that’s 5 months of ONE fight that was ridiculous then and would be ridiculous now. I love it and would struggle to rewatch that now. A OG dragon ball and Z remake with modern pacing and animation would hit like crack. Same with one piece
Well that's what Dragonball Kai kinda was. I will def watch the One Piece remake if they can cut down the time significantly like it's One Pace.

Well that's what Dragonball Kai kinda was. I will def watch the One Piece remake if they can cut down the time significantly like it's One Pace.
That’s true but Kai was like just a really well done re-edit of the OG to me im talking about a ground up remake like The One Piece seems to be

Dawg I was legit just talkin with some homies a couple months ago about how remakes for old shonen when alerted largely popular ones is an untapped market and would be a hit.

I think this is brilliant if we honest it is hard to reintroduce old DB/DBZ One Piece Bleach maybe even Naruto to new generations who grew up on demon slayer and JJK and I don’t think they would be wrong to say it’s not as easy to watch. Like I love dragon ball always will Goku vs frieza was 20 damn episodes that’s 5 months of ONE fight that was ridiculous then and would be ridiculous now. I love it and would struggle to rewatch that now. A OG dragon ball and Z remake with modern pacing and animation would hit like crack. Same with one piece
They kind of did this with the Pokemon movie "I Choose You".

IMG_5755.jpeg

danger style danger style RIP straw hats 💀

I wonder how extensive the Wit Studio remake of One Piece will be.

As nice as that sounds, I don't want to their output to fully become that series for hundreds of episodes. They're too valuable of an asset to the anime industry with a nice variety of original stuff and shorter adaptations for that.

As nice as that sounds, I don't want to their output to fully become that series for hundreds of episodes. They're too valuable of an asset to the anime industry with a nice variety of original stuff and shorter adaptations for that.

25 episodes.

As long as I get water 7 to marineford im good

PEAK

New op chapter is out.

Kuma. What a hero. I do hope that whatever his body is doing in Marygeoise sends a message to the WG. They deserve to burn for everything they've done.

Back
Top Bottom