The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

This week’s ep of JJk might be the most intense ep of an anime i’ve ever watched. People showing up like Stone Cold in his prime and stunnering people to death.
Not really a spoiler: you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Sukuna is an ******* though. He ain’t have to do those girls like that.

“You are true to your word?” :lol:

Last edited:
Not really a spoiler: you ain’t seen nothing yet.

Sukuna is an ******* though. He ain’t have to do those girls like that.

“You are true to your word?” :lol:
They were cooked the minute they tried to bargain. At least it was a quick one for them

Is that special just on CR?

And is the special the end?

Nevermind: Just looked it up. Going to catch on Hulu.

That was a crazy climax. Definitely tense and emotional.

I think I’ve seen the last panels of the manga a year or so ago and this seemed to be less angry but still sad.

Last edited:
OP anime just aired the episode where greenbull gets one shotted by wifi haki
Lol Wi-Fi Haki 😂 I gotta catch up on OP Anime. Once Luffy won I was like “alright lemme catch up on some other anime.”

The way Sukuna just claps folks heads off in an instant is hilarious :smh::lol:
Haha Sukuna really don’t be with the shenanigans. Love how when he is awake the whole mood changes. Great antagonist!

Wow. AOT anime is finally over. First season aired in 2013. I remember the long 4 year wait between Season 1 and 2. Also, I hope the piece of trash that posted a major spoiler in a youtube comment last year gets a bullet to their skull from gabi.

Screenshot_20231105_100437_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wow. AOT anime is finally over. First season aired in 2013. I remember the long 4 year wait between Season 1 and 2. Also, I hope the piece of trash that posted a major spoiler in a youtube comment last year gets a bullet to their skull from gabi.
I saw there was a lot of hate for the original manga ending.

I didn’t hate the Anime ending (besides how insane the Eren arc was, mixed with Ymir and war is bad theme).

I'm reading funny comments now from angry manga readers and they hate how the anime watchers liked the anime ending. "Anime only fans lack logic and turned off their brains if they liked the ending".

Last edited:
shanks let off:wow:
megumi doesn't recognize his father. we'll probably get some of the Meimei fight next episode.

I saw there was a lot of hate for the original manga ending.

I didn’t hate the Anime ending (besides how insane the Eren arc was, mixed with Ymir and war is bad theme).
There was never supposed to be a happy ending for AoT. That's what made it good IMO. The people that were upset wanted the trio to live happily ever after at the end, which wasn't possible with all the things Eren did. If I remember correctly, the author stated early on that the series was not going to have a happy ending. I'm glad they stuck with it.

That literally makes no sense. Maintaining the status quo would have led to his happiness. Sacrificing his happiness and considerable human life led to that because of choices?

I probably like the Anime ending more. Sad but muted and not angry adolescent musings.

It’s why I have issues reading the Chainsaw Man manga.

Back
Top Bottom