The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

if they walk this back, I’m going to drop this manga and try my best to tell everyone how ****ty it is. Bakugo is my favorite character and I’m satisfied with how he went out. Please don’t pull no *** pulls and he’s suddenly alive.
Reverse time shorty about to show up :lol:

Reverse time shorty about to show up :lol:
If Eri shows up...
tumblr_n2pmfqCXCq1qedb29o1_500.gif

Just read the chapter. Buggy a legit threat. Cross Guild putting bounties on Marines! :pimp:
One thing I have been wondering about is, aren't' there only a few people that can read the poneglyph? Seems like a race to laugh tale is gearing up so not sure how anyone else can even get there other than shanks and luffy

Just read the chapter. Buggy a legit threat. Cross Guild putting bounties on Marines! :pimp:
One thing I have been wondering about is, aren't' there only a few people that can read the poneglyph? Seems like a race to laugh tale is gearing up so not sure how anyone else can even get there other than shanks and luffy

That's what I'm wondering too.

If only Robin can read them, then technically only the Straw Hats can reach laughtale.

Idk how the others can read it

hella heads taxing for a complete collection of Slam Dunk
We need something like these volumes to drop, they’re bigger (20 volumes compared to the original 31) and featured new cover art from Inoue

If Viz can release collectors edition for something like Maison Ikkoku then they can definitely drop something nice for Slam Dunk… especially with the new movie coming out :smh:

I have a really good OP theory.. danger style danger style

So we know Zoro always gets "lost". . . but in reality hes not bad with directions. He does this on purpose to throw the crew off.

When the Strawhats are headed towards LaughTale Zoro is going to get "lost" again and no one is going to think much about it.

Zoro will then already be at LaughTale when the StrawHats arrive... revealing that he was still a pirate hunter. He will kill Luffy, the Pirate King.

Then Two Piece will be about Zoro hunting down the remaining StrawHats.

E0V34wNXsAAmHgu

thank me for this amazing theory later when Oda writes Two Piece
i should hit u with a damb two piece...

When’s that damn sao progressive comin out on dub. Same with the new made in abyss.
how is SAO nowadays? I wasn't able to finish Alicization and lost interest in the series. personally, felt the series ran too long. best season will always be the first one. should have ended the series in that manner. same feeling towards AOT. I also don't care about the series as well.

Back
Top Bottom