The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Yea Kuma vs Zorro is definitely my most favorite moment in One Piece.

Probably my favorite villains are definitely Crocodile, Enel, & Kaido so far.

Who’s y’all favorite OP villian? I love donflamingo

Been really enjoying Kaido and Big Mom, just forces of nature

Croc is probably my favorite. Love the scene where they guards drink the power up water that will eventually kill them so he just stands on the roof and laughs at them rather than fight them.

Most overrated villain is Enel

just finished the whole crocodile arc and they just recruited Nico Robin

this arc was on some chrimera ant arc **** being so long.

When vivi waves them off goodbye and starts crying bc she can't go with them... Man the boy had to shed a tear |l:frown:

Imma stop calling one piece "mid piece" now cause it's actually good danger style danger style

I **** with Gon but nah 😂
should have tattooed Hisoka instead.
main-qimg-4fe59a1a58576596da87ce1bd3f5efc5.jpg

just finished the whole crocodile arc and they just recruited Nico Robin

this arc was on some chrimera ant arc **** being so long.

When vivi waves them off goodbye and starts crying bc she can't go with them... Man the boy had to shed a tear |l:frown:

Imma stop calling one piece "mid piece" now cause it's actually good danger style danger style
Croc was ok. but personally, Meruem trumps him over in terms of savagery.

Croc was ok. but personally, Meruem trumps him over in terms of savagery.

To me the whole chimera ant thing is like what if Togashi wrote the Cell saga.

To me Meurem is just Cell given more character. Only difference is in the end Meurem became more human and found a soul mate in blind girl. He basically went out like Raditz.

To me the whole chimera ant thing is like what if Togashi wrote the Cell saga.

To me Meurem is just Cell given more character. Only difference is in the end Meurem became more human and found a soul mate in blind girl. He basically went out like Raditz.
when you said became more human, I didn't want Meruem to be in this kind of threesome scenario.
cac89giaukj11.jpg

i hope the live action cowboy bebop doesnt do that episode where they try to kill the space bug or whatever in their ship all episode.

the episode was called "toy in the attic"

the breaking bad episode of jesse and walt trying to kill that fly had to have been inspired by that cowboy bebop episode.

Was it good? Or are you saying you’ve never watched it?
are you askin me about oro monogatari? haven't watched it but saw some clips years ago. it peeked my interest since I saw I scene that I found funny. got derailed on watching other stuff instead and got back to studying which somehow made me forget about it. same with other animes before I went back to school.

Back
Top Bottom