The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

eren's a dummy, would never follow that fool. If his goal is to destroy all of marley and the other eldians, then the rest of the world gonna make paradis their new main target.

Regarding the newest ep of Jujutsu Kaisen, Gojou is a damn beast.

eren's a dummy, would never follow that fool. If his goal is to destroy all of marley and the other eldians, then the rest of the world gonna make paradis their new main target.

Regarding the newest ep of Jujutsu Kaisen, Gojou is a damn beast.

The whole world and Marley already declared war on Paradis.

They screwed then. The founding titan rumbling or whatever it's called seems to be what they want to rely on. Now the military is getting split up. Mikasa and Levi might have to start wrecking titans again.

Also armin having the same haircut as Yelena is funny.

Yeah I caught up on s4 and like it.

They changed Eren finally but he's just emo Hitler now but they still managed to add some traumatized kids to the cast :lol: They literally just brought in a female Eren with Mikasa skills and a male Mikasa with Eren's *****assness.

Also from what I've read seems like the only reason Onyakopon the first black character on the show is even there is cuz John Boyega is a bug fan of AoT.

This animation looks so sad

What animation? I don't see any.

Apparently this is what the animation director said about it:
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/418358
"Chiaki Kon, who is directing the animation, commented on this direction, "The producer said, 'Make an animation that looks like a manga! Never move the characters! It was a lot of work. ...... There were scenes where I thought, "It would be easier to just draw the scene! It was not an easy work at all (laughs). (laughs)." The author of the original story, Ono, also said, "I felt that the method was very well suited to the fast-paced atmosphere of the work. I felt that the speed of the gags was not spoiled by the various ways of showing and directing with limited materials. I also think that the voice actors' performances can be directly felt and enjoyed."

I just read it to read it :lol: First chapter of the AoT manga I've ever read.

Interesting end like I said before with my comparisons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom