The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO INSTEAD OF GOING TO CLASS ON WEDNESDAY MORNINGS?!

mad.gif

ok so is there ANY sort of subsitute for mangastream??????????????? son, mangastream pretty much just took my wednesdays and wiped their ballsweat with it

ok so is there ANY sort of subsitute for mangastream??????????????? son, mangastream pretty much just took my wednesdays and wiped their ballsweat with it

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Another, I would've ran out of the room if the teacher started talking like that
laugh.gif

Man, if I was those two I wouldn't even show up.
laugh.gif
Did you guys catch what the dad said during the phone call? Interesting...
nerd.gif

Another, I would've ran out of the room if the teacher started talking like that
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif

This %#!$$*# sucks.Edit: this cold has my head all messed up, it's only Tuesday. Regardless tomorrow is still gonna suck if there's no Naruto or Bleach.

This %#!$$*# sucks.Edit: this cold has my head all messed up, it's only Tuesday. Regardless tomorrow is still gonna suck if there's no Naruto or Bleach.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by sreggie101

fail...they're only hurting themselves. they don't publish that $@#* in the states how else are naruto fans supposed to read it?

They dont publish Naruto in the states?

they want people to use their Shonen Jump pay site, which will have scanlated chapters, BUT they will be 2-3 weeks behind and be censored. Anyway, there will of course be another scanlating group. If anything at latest itll be up by friday

Originally Posted by sreggie101

fail...they're only hurting themselves. they don't publish that $@#* in the states how else are naruto fans supposed to read it?

They dont publish Naruto in the states?

they want people to use their Shonen Jump pay site, which will have scanlated chapters, BUT they will be 2-3 weeks behind and be censored. Anyway, there will of course be another scanlating group. If anything at latest itll be up by friday

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by Dakingii

mangareader.net >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mangastream

Where do you think manga reader gets their Jump scanlations from?
laugh.gif

However, if Viz stopped mangastream, whats stopping them from going after any other scanlation group that picks up Naruto/Bleach/OP?

So true....remember onemanga or whatever it was called  
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Originally Posted by Dakingii

mangareader.net >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mangastream

Where do you think manga reader gets their Jump scanlations from?
laugh.gif

However, if Viz stopped mangastream, whats stopping them from going after any other scanlation group that picks up Naruto/Bleach/OP?

So true....remember onemanga or whatever it was called  
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
i think main character went to school around there for about a year and a half

the teacher pulled out a knife?
i would have been more shook if he pulled out a gun
they could all scatter like roaches
laugh.gif

saw the preview after the show, nope... they all decided to sit down while the teacher was hacking them away
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
i think main character went to school around there for about a year and a half

the teacher pulled out a knife?
i would have been more shook if he pulled out a gun
they could all scatter like roaches
laugh.gif

saw the preview after the show, nope... they all decided to sit down while the teacher was hacking them away
indifferent.gif

Just started watching High School of the Dead, loving this series anybody know if they have a season 2 or 3

Just started watching High School of the Dead, loving this series anybody know if they have a season 2 or 3

Back
Top Bottom