The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

nah sasuske is gonna continue to "entet the battlefield" in the next chapter. lol i kno how these anime guys do it.

30t6p3b.gif
bleach

nah sasuske is gonna continue to "entet the battlefield" in the next chapter. lol i kno how these anime guys do it.

30t6p3b.gif
bleach

Originally Posted by sreggie101

30t6p3b.gif
bleach

laugh.gif
 Yeah thats true, but I want to see it go DBZ style, a ton of talking and powering up. 

Its only right for this type of moment 

30t6p3b.gif
bleach

laugh.gif
 Yeah thats true, but I want to see it go DBZ style, a ton of talking and powering up. 

Originally Posted by PRIME

30t6p3b.gif
bleach

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all this
next chapter needs to come already

Originally Posted by PRIME

30t6p3b.gif
bleach

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
all this
next chapter needs to come already

Naruto Shippuuden Anime 248/249 = Minato in God mode level 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Baddest Naruto Character for me together of course with his only son and Itachi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for next week's manga. This week
pimp.gif

Naruto Shippuuden Anime 248/249 = Minato in God mode level 

Baddest Naruto Character for me together of course with his only son and Itachi
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for next week's manga. This week
pimp.gif

Not sure a grown man should be getting as hype as i did when Minato made Madaras shoulders clap with that Rasengan 
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Episode was too much.

Pisses me off that the animation/production quality isn't always that high though
tired.gif

Not sure a grown man should be getting as hype as i did when Minato made Madaras shoulders clap with that Rasengan 
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Episode was too much.

Pisses me off that the animation/production quality isn't always that high though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Episode was too much.

tired.gif
yeah, what was up with the scene where 9 tails was destroying the city, it looked like it was still drawn on paper instead of cgi(or w/e they do to make it look like that)

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

Episode was too much.

tired.gif
yeah, what was up with the scene where 9 tails was destroying the city, it looked like it was still drawn on paper instead of cgi(or w/e they do to make it look like that)

Are people still under the impression that Madara =/= Tobi?
My dude on #NTwitter suggests that in the manga, Tobi is
fighting Naruto, while Madara fights the Kages... The fight
sequencing is mind bottling.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

tired.gif
the animation was fully effective in my opinion, it was not cheap at all....the manner in which it was drawn uses thick, protrude lines which signifies fear and chaos.....excellent decision by the artist...  was also drawn in a old-folk japanese style art to make it seem like a fairytale

tired.gif
the animation was fully effective in my opinion, it was not cheap at all....the manner in which it was drawn uses thick, protrude lines which signifies fear and chaos.....excellent decision by the artist...  was also drawn in a old-folk japanese style art to make it seem like a fairytale

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Tobi Isn't madara though.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Tobi Isn't madara though.

Originally Posted by Ground King

tired.gif
Yeah spider got me wrong. 248 was epic production wise. I'm saying generally speaking 90% of the episodes look poor.

This why i prefer the the first Naruto arcs. Apart from being better storywise, the animation/production was on point for the vast majority of episodes.

Originally Posted by Ground King

tired.gif
Yeah spider got me wrong. 248 was epic production wise. I'm saying generally speaking 90% of the episodes look poor.

This why i prefer the the first Naruto arcs. Apart from being better storywise, the animation/production was on point for the vast majority of episodes.

Back
Top Bottom