The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

If we're keeping it funky half those dudes shoulda died. They were fighting immortal versions of the most elite warriors for their time :lol:

At the same time, Naruto, Sasuke and Hashirama (the 3 most over powered characters in that universe) could each have solo'd the entire opposing army so idk what the point of that arc was.

Don't @ me talking no Itachi, Obito, Madara, Kaguya. Miss me with that.

naruto got so bad after the pain arc, and this is coming from a naruto fan boy.

theh should’ve made obito the final boss and ended it.

naruto started out with them actually doing ninja moves using strategy and logical thinking to them doing some dragon ball super saiyan ****. Kaguya arc was also one of the worst arcs ever and boruto is straight buns.

1B51FF0C-312A-406E-9DD5-E3CC38FFBEA5.jpeg

This was one of the saddest death to me in recent anime.

More reasons why Kubo and Kishi pale in comparison to Oda.

When y'all started talking more about it I realized I never even bothered finishing Bleach. Gave up after the Quincys invaded soul society and was curb stomping everybody. Thats when I started seeing vice-captains getting bankai and beating the bad guys :lol:

Almost the same for Naruto. Dipped after the Pain arc but caught the fight with Madara.

Daaaamn Naruto getting ****ted on in this thread just like Bleach? :lol: ain’t no one rocking with what I like in this thread :lol: jk. I think maybe that’s why I like anime’s that are about op characters. I’m already watching an anime I don’t really wanna see realistic stuff. I wanna see good protagonists become great.

I wanna get back to Boruto but I think I’m gonna keep waiting it out until I see that it gets really good because to me it’s been really lacking. MHA, Black Clover, OPM are what I’m really liking so far. Also what’s the word on 7 Deadly Sins, is it back anytime soon?

One Piece
I wasn't expecting Denjiro to be Kyoshiro. Anger really does change a man. I wonder how it must feel for him to be working for the man who had his master killed for 20 years. His revenge is gonna be sweet I bet.
I hope every scabbard cuts off one of Orochi's heads in some kind of beautiful 2 page spread. That's the only way I can see this justice being served now.

And that song that Hiyori plays in her adult form is probably the one she was playing as a kid. She cries every time she plays it. :frown:

There's also something else that others in that reddit thread were talking about. I don't know if its a bad translation or not so I'm gonna have to double check when the official translations come out on sunday. They said that "D" might stand for Dawn since Lady Toki said in her prophecy that the 9 shadows will cut through the 20 years of night and make way for a new "Dawn". Will of the "Dawn" sounds like it makes sense. You can also apply that to the WG keeping everyone in the dark in regards to the Void Century. Those with the "Will" will bring the truth to light maybe? Plus, the first chapter of One Piece is called Romance Dawn and Luffy set sail from Dawn Island so I wouldn't put it past Oda to have shown it to us from the very beginning and we just didn't know. :lol:

crazy how mangastream closing has me so far out of the loop on such a great arc.

i need to get caught up

I cant watch my hero anymore. made it to ep 56 and its just boring now.

the all for one and one for all arc and everything building up to that was good though

Daaaamn Naruto getting ****ted on in this thread just like Bleach? :lol: ain’t no one rocking with what I like in this thread :lol: jk. I think maybe that’s why I like anime’s that are about op characters. I’m already watching an anime I don’t really wanna see realistic stuff. I wanna see good protagonists become great.

I wanna get back to Boruto but I think I’m gonna keep waiting it out until I see that it gets really good because to me it’s been really lacking. MHA, Black Clover, OPM are what I’m really liking so far. Also what’s the word on 7 Deadly Sins, is it back anytime soon?
7 Deadly Sins is finishing up. Dunno if all the eps aired already. I was on ep 16 or 17. Netflix doesn't have the season airing now, I've been watching on YouTube.

Any recommendations on a movie similar to “Your name”? Not much of a series person.

Weathering with You (same director as Your Name) should be dropping soon

A Silent Voice is good as well.

Mamoru Hosoda is also one of my favorite directors - The Girl Who Lept Thru Time, Summer Wars, Wolf Children.
Nice! I’ll check those out. Should last me one weekend or two. Thanks brotha!

Back
Top Bottom