The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Naruto's Swag is TOO MUCH!!
pimp.gif
Well worth the wait 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Periwinkle

Originally Posted by Wraith aka invincible

am i the only american that prefers subs over dubs? it's not the same not to mention they cut some scenes out

Only recent anime that I watch dubs only is Hellsing Ultimate, the voices just sound better in english, other than that everything I prefer reading the subs and listening to them talk in japanese. I could throw in Black Lagoon as well because the voices were well done in english.

can you pm me where you got hellsing ultimate?  i havent been able to find it anywhere.  didnt even realize they released a new ova in august.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Why is the tip of that umbrella so sharp
nerd.gif

Is this the anime version of Final Destination?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This show is definitely getting interesting. I think they all can see her.
nerd.gif
But why are they ignoring her though?
nerd.gif
Doesn't it look like they all seem to have some sort of reaction when he(forgot his name) goes to see her, as if they can already see her? And Umbrella chick looked like she was freaked out when she walked into the hall, maybe she saw her and shouldn't of made it so obvious? Idk I'm reaching now
laugh.gif
Can't wait for the next episode, though.

Wraith aka invincible wrote:
am i the only american that prefers subs over dubs? it's not the same not to mention they cut some scenes out

The majority of us are like that.
laugh.gif
Most of them are awful and sound corny.
There are some great dubs though. Bebop, Baccano, Golden Boy, Cromartie High School are a few that come to mind.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Why is the tip of that umbrella so sharp
nerd.gif

Is this the anime version of Final Destination?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This show is definitely getting interesting. I think they all can see her.
nerd.gif
But why are they ignoring her though?
nerd.gif
Doesn't it look like they all seem to have some sort of reaction when he(forgot his name) goes to see her, as if they can already see her? And Umbrella chick looked like she was freaked out when she walked into the hall, maybe she saw her and shouldn't of made it so obvious? Idk I'm reaching now
laugh.gif
Can't wait for the next episode, though.

Wraith aka invincible wrote:

The majority of us are like that.
laugh.gif
Most of them are awful and sound corny.
There are some great dubs though. Bebop, Baccano, Golden Boy, Cromartie High School are a few that come to mind.

Shinobu is back in Nisemonogatari. 
pimp.gif

On a side note, I wish i had a bathroom that extravagant.
laugh.gif

Shinobu is back in Nisemonogatari. 
pimp.gif

On a side note, I wish i had a bathroom that extravagant.
laugh.gif

Who has seen Durarara?
Is there lots of action in that show?
Is it like Baccano?
Baccano and Durarara directed by the same guy.
I didn't like Baccano, which is why I'm asking.

Who has seen Durarara?
Is there lots of action in that show?
Is it like Baccano?
Baccano and Durarara directed by the same guy.
I didn't like Baccano, which is why I'm asking.

there is action in it, but it also has funny scenes in it. I really don't know how to explain that show. 
laugh.gif

there is action in it, but it also has funny scenes in it. I really don't know how to explain that show. 
laugh.gif

As said before Durarara has it's action moments, but like Baccano, it's mainly dialogue. It's pretty much like Baccano, but in a different setting, it takes place in tokyo.

I liked Baccano better because I felt the characters were more entertaining, you still have your superhuman characters in both.

If you didn't like Baccano because of the dialogue, then you might not like Durarara. It's been a while since I watched Durarara, so I can't really go in detail.

As said before Durarara has it's action moments, but like Baccano, it's mainly dialogue. It's pretty much like Baccano, but in a different setting, it takes place in tokyo.

I liked Baccano better because I felt the characters were more entertaining, you still have your superhuman characters in both.

If you didn't like Baccano because of the dialogue, then you might not like Durarara. It's been a while since I watched Durarara, so I can't really go in detail.

Back
Top Bottom