The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Theres no way i can see zoro not learning haki and alot of other unknown stuff after training with hawkeye
I think he has one of Hawkeye's eyes. That would be crazy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Theres no way i can see zoro not learning haki and alot of other unknown stuff after training with hawkeye
I think he has one of Hawkeye's eyes. That would be crazy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by 2sappy

briannnnn wrote:

I'm too busy looking forward to the Touhou music coming out for Comiket 81 (2sappy is probably the only other person eagerly awaiting
laugh.gif
)

You know it man. I cant wait for the new albums to come out.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lets hope we get some solid tracks this year, even though we dont have to worry too much about that. I still rock bad apple!, think of you, fire, salute, and plastik mind on the regular.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
These crossfade samples will keep me occupied:

Alstroemeria Records - Killed Dancehall
Syrufit - Avidya (scroll down for crossfade)
ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Ghost Region

I'll probably find some other stuff to listen to if there's good buzz around it.

This all sounds good. Masayoshi..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

briannnnn wrote:

I'm too busy looking forward to the Touhou music coming out for Comiket 81 (2sappy is probably the only other person eagerly awaiting
laugh.gif
)

You know it man. I cant wait for the new albums to come out.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lets hope we get some solid tracks this year, even though we dont have to worry too much about that. I still rock bad apple!, think of you, fire, salute, and plastik mind on the regular.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
These crossfade samples will keep me occupied:

Alstroemeria Records - Killed Dancehall
Syrufit - Avidya (scroll down for crossfade)
ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Ghost Region

I'll probably find some other stuff to listen to if there's good buzz around it.

This all sounds good. Masayoshi..
pimp.gif

I heard One Piece is worth getting into. Whats NT's advice? (manga first or anime?)

Also, started watching d. grey mon. about 20 episodes in and not really feeling it(he's now partners with the dude with the growing hammer) Will it get better as I go along?

To the people who've seen Full Metal Alchamist AND however far they are into the latest episode of the Brotherhood version: Which would you say is better?

I heard One Piece is worth getting into. Whats NT's advice? (manga first or anime?)

Also, started watching d. grey mon. about 20 episodes in and not really feeling it(he's now partners with the dude with the growing hammer) Will it get better as I go along?

To the people who've seen Full Metal Alchamist AND however far they are into the latest episode of the Brotherhood version: Which would you say is better?

Originally Posted by DreSlay

1. One piece is definitely worth checking out, but there are a lot of chapters to read and just as many episodes to watch
    laugh.gif
    . i would say go for the manga first because you can read more chapters in the timespan of one episode. that doesnt mean that you cant watch the series though.
  2. D-Gray-Man does pick up later on but sometimes it does feel like it drags on.
  3. FMA: Brotherhood is by far the better of the two. No question IMO.

1. One piece is definitely worth checking out, but there are a lot of chapters to read and just as many episodes to watch
    laugh.gif
    . i would say go for the manga first because you can read more chapters in the timespan of one episode. that doesnt mean that you cant watch the series though.
  2. D-Gray-Man does pick up later on but sometimes it does feel like it drags on.

laugh.gif
1. I'll do my best
wink.gif

2. Thats what it feels like now.
3. I hope your right because it has some big shoes to fill. OG full metal was a beast!!

Im Currently up to date on nauto manga (who isnt?
laugh.gif
)

Anyone heard of the show Hetalia? is it kinda dark or they do some dark things?

laugh.gif
1. I'll do my best
wink.gif

2. Thats what it feels like now.
3. I hope your right because it has some big shoes to fill. OG full metal was a beast!!

Im Currently up to date on nauto manga (who isnt?
laugh.gif
)

eek.gif
smokin.gif
Luffy is taking his first step of becoming the next pirate king
pimp.gif

so the nine tails name is Kurama?... would have thought it to be a little bit more better, more intimidating
laugh.gif

eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

so the nine tails name is Kurama?... would have thought it to be a little bit more better, more intimidating
laugh.gif

after watching brotherhood, the original fullmetal seemed like like it fell short to me. it has it's good parts, granted, but brotherhood is leagues beyond what the original was. so many more memorable characters on top of the originals.
pimp.gif

Hetalia? as in axis powers hetalia? dude, thats a gag manga/anime.
laugh.gif

after watching brotherhood, the original fullmetal seemed like like it fell short to me. it has it's good parts, granted, but brotherhood is leagues beyond what the original was. so many more memorable characters on top of the originals.
pimp.gif

Hetalia? as in axis powers hetalia? dude, thats a gag manga/anime.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
First stop Big Mom, last stop Blackbeard most likely.
smokin.gif

What's wrong with Kurama? If I remember correctly, that's the name of a famous mountain in japan that "houses" some of the most dangerous tengu demons in the country. it's fitting, if anything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
First stop Big Mom, last stop Blackbeard most likely.
smokin.gif

What's wrong with Kurama? If I remember correctly, that's the name of a famous mountain in japan that "houses" some of the most dangerous tengu demons in the country. it's fitting, if anything.
laugh.gif

In other news, it appears that the Naruto anime is finally going to be back on track starting next week. 
pimp.gif

In other news, it appears that the Naruto anime is finally going to be back on track starting next week. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ The Ape beast telling Naruto to just call him "son" on some hood type @%%!.

Naruto yelling out "SON!" at the end of the chapter had me rolling. I literally read it as if Naruto was on some modern day "around the way" type of @%%!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom