THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Huf vs swapped Washed Pack.
IMG_2724.jpeg

Chlorophyll Air Max 97/1 by kscustoms_

1727930094964.jpeg

1727930044233.jpeg

1727929997111.jpeg

not mine
It's like a reverse Wortherspoon. Putting the 1 upper on the 97 ain't it. Sadly, Nike will release these by 2027.

In other news/opinion: I wish Nike would put the Low Poly as an option on NBY. Hopefully that will be their idea for Air Max day next year.

It's like a reverse Wortherspoon. Putting the 1 upper on the 97 ain't it. Sadly, Nike will release these by 2027.

In other news/opinion: I wish Nike would put the Low Poly as an option on NBY. Hopefully that will be their idea for Air Max day next year.

I really like them from the side profile, but the heel section of the midsole just comes up too high in the middle.

Nice pair. I wish they'd leave that quality of materials up all the time and just change out some colors when they run out of other colors. Seems too easy?

Thanks man. I ordered a couple of the newer options and they're really pretty nice. The suede has a little more nap to it. The leathers not the greatest and the metallic doesn't look good in pics but overall I think you'll still come out with a quality pair. I like your render, I think they would look good, you should order em. U can always return.

Thanks man. I ordered a couple of the newer options and they're really pretty nice. The suede has a little more nap to it. The leathers not the greatest and the metallic doesn't look good in pics but overall I think you'll still come out with a quality pair. I like your render, I think they would look good, you should order em. U can always return.
You're a terrible influence lol. I'm awful at returning things. I need to check the Bespoke by Nike ig page to see if some recent pairs have been posted to get a better idea about the colors bc the rendering is always so off.

The materials of the current NBY program that are equivalent to what was available in 2023 - ie leather, suede, mesh, embroidery - are the exact same. The materials come from the same source, produced the exact same way. Just different colors. Each pair of NBY will vary a bit though due to the production process. But the materials are the same, and assembled at the same factory.

The materials of the current NBY program that are equivalent to what was available in 2023 - ie leather, suede, mesh, embroidery - are the exact same. The materials come from the same source, produced the exact same way. Just different colors. Each pair of NBY will vary a bit though due to the production process. But the materials are the same, and assembled at the same factory.
No ****? They have that good suede? I had no idea. I thought they'd gone back to the cheap felt stuff.

Back
Top Bottom