THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Putting easter eggs in photos you post on NT is a whole new level of flex bro :emoji_fire:
I swear that wasn't my intention, noticed it after I took the pics. It's a fun Easter egg in the backyard though. We have people over often and only a couple have been like "what wait a second" lol. They are from the Super Bowl in Miami a few years ago, some party Nike had down there.

Been wanting to get these Korea pair for a while now… materials are good and the cork sole design is a nice touch, I was able to cop at the local outlet for $75

IMG_5472 Copy.jpeg
Move over ozboi.

…your reign of terror is over.

IMG_0730.jpeg

Olympics on discount. Go eat them up fellas

Ordered myself a pair of the Notebook Doodles off StockX for slightly above retail. I don't think they will get a release here in the UK

Damn I don’t think I’ve purchased anything from them since like 9th grade but I had to grab that tee and the LA 84 Olympic tee since that’s my birth year
The LA Olympic is nice - thinking of dipping back for that. They’ve got a cool run of graphic tees and decent sales on them.

What kind of leather is on the toe box of the HUF's? Does it crease easily?

LPU. Needless to say I‘ll double up when discounted.

IMG_0834.jpeg
IMG_0835.jpeg
Who can tell me the specifics concerning the differences of the recent releases (2022-2024) - SC vs. Essential vs. standard? I have the ones above and they are complete ****. The fit is terrible. Look dumpy compared to the SC's recently released.....I am new to this forum but have been collecting/wearing AM1's for over 20 years, so looking for an answer from somebody who knows because other than a leather mudguard, I cant tell a difference......

Oh nooooo a toebox crease :rofl: better update the will because life might as well be over

I don't think I ever heard anyone complain about leather toeboxes on atmos elephants or viotechs though? My elephants are beat to the point where the whole shoe looks like elephant skin. That's a whole lot better than keeping them DS or not having them at all.

Oh nooooo a toebox crease :rofl: better update the will because life might as well be over

I don't think I ever heard anyone complain about leather toeboxes on atmos elephants or viotechs though? My elephants are beat to the point where the whole shoe looks like elephant skin. That's a whole lot better than keeping them DS or not having them at all.

giphy.gif

I think I'm the only one who has complained about the leather toebox on the Atmos... I sold my OGs for that very reason. Years later, I was AMPED that we got design something close to them in 2022 with the NBY Unlocked palette.

Air Max 1 NBY - Almost ATMOS.png

Back
Top Bottom