THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Un’ds these
After wearing the Jade Green swoosh I started looking for these right away. They are everywhere but I want that 30-40% discount. The yellow and a crosstrainer3 the 2 shoes I want that are old drops and still @retail.

Edit: checked both Xt3 and Yellow AM1 after this post and found both. AM1 snipes snipes though? I always bypassed that as a knock off fake store but I’m hearing it’s JIMMYJAZZ like JDSPORTS is FINISHLINE? Anybody had experience w/ SNIPES?

Last edited:
After wearing the Jade Green swoosh I started looking for these right away. They are everywhere but I want that 30-40% discount. The yellow and a crosstrainer3 the 2 shoes I want that are old drops and still @retail.

Edit: checked both Xt3 and Yellow AM1 after this post and found both. AM1 snipes snipes though? I always bypassed that as a knock off fake store but I’m hearing it’s JIMMYJAZZ like JDSPORTS is FINISHLINE? Anybody had experience w/ SNIPES?

Snipes is legit as they come, stores all over NYC and the boroughs.

copped the Steelers for $79

IMG_9613.jpeg

Yes, hufs were leather in 2004 and are leather in 2024. So far both huf SB and air max retros have focused on the original huf x SB and huf x air max collections. Maybe in 2027 they'll surprise us with some hufquake 20th anniversary retros. Or maybe they won't

https://hypebeast.com/2024/6/huf-nike-air-max-1-romeo-tanghal-interview-info cool read with huf creative director. “Our crew is full of sneakerheads and we grew up on forums like NikeTalk, so we wanted to give a nod to that era.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom