THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Went ahead and ordered x2 more of these and x2 more of the CHILI. There’s no way I can regret that but I will wish I had if I didn’t

IMG_7982.jpeg

What the hell is up with them toes?!? :blush::blush::smh:

Thread slow today so...
Grabbed the topography pair for like 65 bucks shipped a while ago from creme. Og color blocking volt pair from Nordstrom for like 112.
Volt is my favorite color on sneakers, so... Yep

Topography pair is underrated, imo.

Not great, but not nearly as terrible as it seems.
20231113_140157.jpg

I scooped up that Topography cw too! Excellent price for donors! Placed two more NBY orders SMH

🎯
Colorway Breakdown:
Upper / Heel: Nubuck - Purple Cosmo
Toe: Mesh - Olive
Mudguard: Nubuck - Olive
Tongue: Nubuck - Purple Cosmos (Eye Mask)
Collar: Nubuck - Olive
Swoosh: Jewel - White (Eyes)
Accents: Nubuck - Olive
Eyelets: Olive
Laces: Purple (from my AliExpress)
Lining: Mesh - Black
Midsole: White
Air Bag: White (Teeth)
Outsole Accent: Purple Cosmo
Outsole: Purple Cosmo
Tongue Label: Leather - Purple Cosmo
Logo: Purple Cosmo

Raph’s here to join the pizza party too! 🍕:emoji_laughing:

i've had a tab on chrome that ive refreshed for the past 2 months waiting for updates on the release of the denim auras. how's the quality fam?

idk if they're dropping stateside so it looks like it's resale pricing for me.
They’re mostly canvas/denim, so in that regard, they’re pretty decent. (not stiff)
The leather patch on the tongue is nice, as well as the suede they used swoosh. (They come w/both of the lace options in the pic)

Re: Release - Yeah, since there hadn’t been much word on these coming stateside (and by extension, any current news on the tan lines) I grabbed a pair once sizes went up. To make matters worse, they capped it at (non-extended) Wmns sizes, which means the probability of bigger sizes lasting was lower.

Back
Top Bottom