THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1696941814387.png

What do you use for a finishing layer on am1 midsole? Dont want it too shiny or too matte.

Angelus has a finish for every preference. Matte all the way to super glossy.

Not even trying to pump up angelus...but it's basically industry standard at this point.
I second all of what Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 said. Angelus matte finisher still has a slight sheen to it though. You can add their duller to decrease the sheen but too much will compromise the integrity of the finishing coat. I’ve always used Krylon matte spray for a true matte finish.

Smh I should have known better than to go with the velvet liner, they are SW all over again. Can't wear no show socks with them, they pull them down after 10 steps. Going to have ro rock tall socks until the liner gets crushed down. They look gold though imo.

20231010_134953.jpg

Smh I should have known better than to go with the velvet liner, they are SW all over again. Can't wear no show socks with them, they pull them down after 10 steps. Going to have ro rock tall socks until the liner gets crushed down. They look gold though imo.

20231010_134953.jpg
Man, I was worried about that, too! Haven't worn my pair, but the velvet liner got me worried.

37714256-4081-4358-92AB-61552820E2C2.jpeg

I did some digging around and figured out the direct inspiration for the SofVi Air Max 1 are based off the Ultraman Soft Vinyl figures, more particular this one. It glows in the dark just like the shoes do. The packaging even features Japanese writing and a clear window like this figure does as well.

Back
Top Bottom