THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

$104 before shipping when you cart them
I saw this price and waivered. Seeing them at 50% off yesterday makes me feel like these can be had cheaper but a deal is a deal.

I also don't need another pair of kicks

Up meaning the percentage of the sale price correct???
Correct.

Oneness is almost always running a sale. They change the % of the sale regularly. It could be 20% this morning and 50% by lunch. Then back down to 30% by dinner.

It's usually not that much of a swing but we clearly saw a change of sale within the last hour or so.

I'm trying not to pass on the materialism aspect of collecting so I totally get your point. My lil man is definitely rough on kicks.
Same. I want them to like kicks and feel comfortable expressing themselves through kicks but also see them as just kicks 🤣, understanding there's so much more to life than what you or someone else has on feet.

20230608_191320.jpg

I know I said it before, but that pair was BEAT before I washed them. Like almost donate beat. I need to lace the 100's back up now. I didn't even bother taking the laces out of the 103's bc I thought they wouldn't come clean. Had a dirt crease in the toebox and everything.

Speaking of kids, did they ever release little kids big bubbles? My kid is killing me over not having anymore og reds. She has 2c-11c and now she's in 12c and won't let me wear og reds if she can't.
They released them as OG reds on Air Max Day, but they didn't have the Big Bubble...just a normal bubble on the kids sizes

Think it was snkrs. Search big kids air max 1 in the app. They're not in stock but they were there. I posted the style code, gonna have to track em down.

Think it was snkrs. Search big kids air max 1 in the app. They're not in stock but they were there. I posted the style code, gonna have to track em down.
Big kids (GS) released, not little kids (PS).

GS - 3.5Y-7y
PS - 10.5c-3y
TD - 2c-10c

GS released but I haven't seen PS or TD anywhere.

I’m a middle school teacher and I tell my students all the time, get a pair or two of sneakers you love, beat ‘em into the ground, repeat. They trip out on my collection but I always remind them my feet haven’t changed size in 20 years lol. No point in buying a bunch of shoes you’re gonna outgrow in a year tops.

I’m a middle school teacher and I tell my students all the time, get a pair or two of sneakers you love, beat ‘em into the ground, repeat. They trip out on my collection but I always remind them my feet haven’t changed size in 20 years lol. No point in buying a bunch of shoes you’re gonna outgrow in a year tops.
Different strokes for different folks. Do what works for you. My daughter and I enjoy shoes together and she's had 25+ shoes in a single size. Is it dumb? Sure, but we enjoy it so it's whatever. She has slowed down some though as she's discovered sandals and likes being fancy.

Back
Top Bottom