THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Okay. You can say the opposite too. How many times the people who hating gotta proclaim that they got Anniversaries?

Was the first 37 times not enough? Let people be happy with their BBs. The gate keeping in this thread is weirdo behavior
Who's gate keeping? All are welcomed here. All opinions as well.

Yes all. Even the ones you don't agree with.

Some like them, some don't. That's cool either way with me.

To get sensitive because some don't like them is the real weirdo behavior imo.

It's almost like some of you guys were on the design team or something.

You wanna know what's really weird? Before the BB was announced, a ton "of y'all" had no idea it existed or that there was ever a difference. Then, you take offense when someone (who probably has hundreds of air Max 1s in their closet) states that they prefer the 2017 shape more?

Make that make sense.

Came in yesterday. UnDS today
7FD54144-649D-421E-8A15-73EF92BE3E98.jpeg

Those pics look good but I agree, that little detail makes a huge difference. Come on Nike, would it be that hard to add the red hit?’

I'll take a pair of those poor man's Chilis. I wish they would give us a bastardized USA pair though. I prefer the navy and red to navy and black. They have always been one of my grails. I tried to recreated them a few years ago on ID but you couldn't make the side panels grey and they didn't do it for me with white panels.

Still waiting from creme321 to ship my pair smhhhh they created a label last week but UPS still hasn't picked up the package!
Pssssh, I hope they ship for you - I've told my story a couple months ago with them and never shipping my crepe pair.

Back
Top Bottom