THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

same thing happening to me
thanks, they actually have my size 14.
its weird because when I opened the link,
it applies a "30OFF" code for 30% off via HONEY.
but then checking out, shows "30OFF discount code isn’t available to you right now"
when I clear cookies etc. I can get the code to work, but then disappears.
anyone else?
If anyone has a fix for this please share lol

More orange comparisons - no filter

Didn’t realize the mesh and everything on new joints is more silver than white

8317EAC3-E1E0-4189-8FCC-0470CAAFC06B.jpeg

4F0831D6-398E-4B2C-A0BD-C633D3E8301A.jpeg

Anyone ever sold on Poshmark? How do you like it compared with eBay?

I'd say it's the better spot if you plan to sell stuff for below $100 because the fee is roughly 20%-25% depending on what you choose for the buyer's shipping price. They give you a shipping label, so there's that, too. It's very VERY easy to list on there, too. Not sure about the shoes situation with eBay's recently new incentives, but for clothes, that's a big deal. If you sold clothes for $60, you get docked $6, and then pay anywhere between $10-$20. With Poshmark, you'd be losing $12-$15 for the fees.

The biggest negative is really the visibility factor. I think Poshmark is only for within the US while eBay is global. You're also more likely to get more critical reviews than eBay's positive/neutral/negative feedback.

Whewww must be nice :emoji_fire:

Monarchs def have brown/burnt tint compared to the others. Was thinking of pulling the trigger but not sure now. Those women’s magmas are really nice and exactly what I’ve been looking for such a shame no ext sizing :smh:

Last edited:

Great comparisons, I personally like the master magmas best, actually just offed my extra anniversary pair yesterday. Since I got these on the way... 🔥

For those with TS AM1, I'm looking to pick up brown pair, how's sizing? TTS or .5 down like Cncpts and Patta?

Last edited:
People half sized down in concepts and pattas? I knew that fit a little bigger but didn't think people were sizing down in them.

People half sized down in concepts and pattas? I knew that fit a little bigger but didn't think people were sizing down in them.

I seriously think the patta waves are the best fitting and most comfortable AM1 in the new shape age.

Perfect amount of toe space, and plush heel. Animal 2.0s are right up there with atmos cement too.

I’ll toss in that I do think concepts have nice room.

Back
Top Bottom