THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

SNKRS day EU exclusive release with extended sizing.
Screenshot_20220801-174807_SNKRS.jpg
Sick of this ****.

Was looking forward to these. Now it's gonna be the same as the cobblestones

Sick of this ****.

Was looking forward to these. Now it's gonna be the same as the cobblestones
This is the UK SNKRS app so size 2.5-12 I think is the equivalent to 3.5-13 US as we don't have differing sizing between men and women here.

It's gonna be a very expensive month if I pick up everything I want. Already resigned myself to resell on the white pattas, possibly the same on the tour yellows but may cop those later and then the anatomy of air 95s

Yes, they are. Converse recently redid some of their shoelaces. Some colors are classic laces that come stock with regular chuck taylors, but egret is now woven in the same style that comes with chuck 70 laces. A little thinner, a little tighter weave. They used to make egret/parchment in the same style as regular *** shoelaces but no more for now.
Thank you very much for the response.

Finally caught them on a restock, was hyped and bought 2 pairs, they're cheap so no biggie but a bit disappointed for sure.

Thank you very much for the response.

Finally caught them on a restock, was hyped and bought 2 pairs, they're cheap so no biggie but a bit disappointed for sure.
Werd I got some earlier this year, myself. Glad to know I'm not the only one who was checking incessantly for em :lol:

“Play Together” in this case was a brewery with the dog but that counts right? Underrated colorway IMO, wild I scooped these for under a hundred bucks.
02732386-C0E0-46D9-8EBD-DF758B9D2B51.jpeg
Great shoe doubled at resell a couple months back. Would gladly take a 3rd pair too. I wore my first ones into the ground.

I have 2 pair loved the shape and colorway so much!!! I got the 2nd pair recently brand new no box for 80$ 1/2 size small but idc ill pull the insoles lol.

it took me awhile to get used to the shape but they definitely grew on me.

when i pulled them out of the box the first time, it looked so weird to me i thought GOAT had sent me some variants

Back
Top Bottom