THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Me watching all these drops from the UK.

Also real happy to see, literally hours after my stockx bid triggered for the mellows at £230, they are now all over ebay at £185 :angry:

Still cant get a confirmation on if the lumieres came in UK11 or some sites just listed them wrong.

Oh well pattas for today.

20220326_140839.jpg

The best

Offspring & Selfridges had a UK11 online this morning. I copped so will be interesting if they come through.

Also real happy to see, literally hours after my stockx bid triggered for the mellows at £230, they are now all over ebay at £185 :angry:

Still cant get a confirmation on if the lumieres came in UK11 or some sites just listed them wrong.

20220326_140839.jpg

20220326_140839.jpg

Solebox has em instore (-UK12). Lmk if you need help picking em up? Im from Germany btw…

Happy Air Max Day NikeTalk! Noise Aquas today. Was gonna wear my Mellows but decided otherwise. I know this is kinda extra info but im kinda glad all my friends are busy today so i get to have a day to myself. Plus the weather is super nice right now. Stay safe!

D3A7A071-915D-42E5-A220-D1A1483EADFF.jpeg
I went waves today too. Love the metallic silver/pure platinum color they used. Makes the particular shades of orange on the monarch and blue on the noise aquat just hit better than if they used standard white/sail/grey.

Happy AMD

133A3CF6-5512-4E80-9404-8168D8F38FD5.jpeg

Im thinkin nows as good of a time as any to get the heavys resell… also a seller on ebay has the wabi sabis from korea. With shipping it is around 275$ for a 10.5….

Back
Top Bottom