THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was told about 18 months ago that it was 5 pairs total fwiw. Cool how they've leaked a tiny part of toebox on each reveal like that.
Yep I like the tease they’ve done on these promo images for the subsequent pair. I’ll lose sleep for the black and white pair. For the maroon, I’ll help someone else out on the SNKRS drop, just know my account gets no love from Nike :lol:

Hmm 5 pairs is a lot but I wouldn't mind getting some other colorways (outside of the maroons). Will be interesting to see.

Those concept waves are vicious. Obviously it would've been heavily influenced by other AM collabs but who cares.

PXL_20211116_153042160.jpg

Grail-ish for me, very pleased.

I wish I could find the photo of some custom Noise Aquas someone did. The mudguard was divided into sections and each one was a different material. Customs are always tough to pull off, but they did a good job on those.

I wish I could find the photo of some custom Noise Aquas someone did. The mudguard was divided into sections and each one was a different material. Customs are always tough to pull off, but they did a good job on those.
Hope you find that. Would love to see.

Happy to see the third Patta Wave pair is "Rush Maroon" and not the previously reported "Night Maroon". Makes more sense now why they look very pink-ish in so many pictures.
Annoying though that Patta has an incorrect style code listed for these on their site (they have the style code for the "Monarch" listed). Am I oddly nerdy? Yes. Yes, I am.

Back
Top Bottom