THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Don't know if it was on purpose, but on their site they're showing one of the other colors that hasn't been announced...

1635277549833.png

Notice that the material is different.

There's still one more that will also be the same material as the pink.

Hey, don't shoot the messenger. 😆

I just posted it because it correlated with the thread being an Air Max 1.

I'm not a fan of collaborations myself, especially since there are too many of them and they're useless.
hahah my bad. im just saying its almost as bad as the bungee cord dunks. anyways whatever let the kid gobble em up.

hahah my bad. im just saying its almost as bad as the bungee cord dunks. anyways whatever let the kid gobble em up.

No, I didn't think you were disagreeing or being malicious with me at all. That's why I used that emoji in my reply to you to make you interpret that.

That's right, a brainwashed kid or a reseller will gobble those up.

Don't know if it was on purpose, but on their site they're showing one of the other colors that hasn't been announced...

1635277549833.png

Notice that the material is different.

There's still one more that will also be the same material as the pink.
There's a brown leather one with the burgundy color for a liner. Maybe it was a sample but it was made over a year ago.

These wave colors remind me of those old candies from the 80s. Chocolate mints, came in little packages of 3s, given away at diners. Anyone else remember?

Also, flyknits run TTS? I seem to remember discussion of them running small, but also discussion of shrinking the toebox…so maybe big?

Sorry I came to post this but seeing the Wave pics gave me the other thought.

I would have went up a half size from my norm. Shrinking the toebox with steam just makes the fibers contract, leaving the shape beautiful.

These wave colors remind me of those old candies from the 80s. Chocolate mints, came in little packages of 3s, given away at diners. Anyone else remember?

Also, flyknits run TTS? I seem to remember discussion of them running small, but also discussion of shrinking the toebox…so maybe big?

Regular flyknits run the same other am1. I wear 10.5 in anniversary and flyknits. The ID's ran big though. Fit well after steaming the toe box though.

7550B6A4-D07E-4517-B4D4-B407A0634D46.jpeg

Homegirl surprised me by saying she ordered these for me the other day (early bday) and be on the lookout. I asked what size she got me and its a 10. My other AM1’s are a 9.5 so how do these things run, similar to the average am1 or? If its a half size big no biggie but just wondering and didnt see much convo about sizing.

Homegirl surprised me by saying she ordered these for me the other day (early bday) and be on the lookout. I asked what size she got me and its a 10. My other AM1’s are a 9.5 so how do these things run, similar to the average am1 or? If its a half size big no biggie but just wondering and didnt see much convo about sizing.
These are more padded than a regular air max 1.
I think 10 should fit just fine

Back
Top Bottom