THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bacon & Eggs (inspired by nikeotaku’s OG design) with a few minor mods (Sail Outsole and Bordeaux liner)

9A94F9C2-9AAF-4108-AA0E-DAF3AB2BC091.jpeg

The shape of these is impressive!

Hey, I put this on myself. It’s something that should’ve been taken care of the day I received and took them out the package. Still can’t get over how I could’ve missed it.

Just curious what they’ll have to say. I’m sure something along the lines of what you mentioned.

Going to search for another pair in the mean time.
Another pair? Aren't you going to wear them? They barely look worn as is.

Another pair? Aren't you going to wear them? They barely look worn as is.

I’m not going to wear them. My intent is to sell these as pre-owned, with full explanation and use that towards the purchase of a new one.

Unless Blends has something stated on their site that products received may be used/worn (which I doubt), this isn’t a purchase I’m comfortable with. When I purchased them, I was expecting a product that was new in box.

By no means am I trying to come off snotty or stuck up, I’m not like that at all however; I do feel that if I’m paying for a product that’s new, that’s what I should’ve received. I received products from Nike with manufactured defects - i.e. Curry material bleeding/rubbed into laces and mesh on the pair I received) and I’m fine with that but to have these worn and then someone going as far as cleaning them off, I can’t come to terms with.

Long winded answer but just wanted to make it clear for my reasoning.

I’m not going to wear them. My intent is to sell these as pre-owned, with full explanation and use that towards the purchase of a new one.

Unless Blends has something stated on their site that products received may be used/worn (which I doubt), this isn’t a purchase I’m comfortable with. When I purchased them, I was expecting a product that was new in box.

By no means am I trying to come off snotty or stuck up, I’m not like that at all however; I do feel that if I’m paying for a product that’s new, that’s what I should’ve received. I received products from Nike with manufactured defects - i.e. Curry material bleeding/rubbed into laces and mesh on the pair I received) and I’m fine with that but to have these worn and then someone going as far as cleaning them off, I can’t come to terms with.

I've had this kind of thing happen ordering from boutiques fairly often unfortunately. Sometimes you end up getting their display pair or a warehouse employee decided to try em on or some other dumb ****. Usually the only compensation they offer is to accept the return & cover shipping but it usually makes more sense to just keep them or do what you're already planning on doing.

I'm fairly easy going about this, I feel that there's always a solution to a problem. First time this ever happened to me and I just wanted to share my experience with you guys.

Prices on StockX are reasonable and End. has them available, so I'm just going to move forward with that.

I'm fairly easy going about this, I feel that there's always a solution to a problem. First time this ever happened to me and I just wanted to share my experience with you guys.

Prices on StockX are reasonable and End. has them available, so I'm just going to move forward with that.

Yeah any time it's happened to me it was something that wasn't super hyped, so it had a chance to sit around & get tried on.

Size??

Anyone with AM1 DSM have a rough time cleaning them. Just spilled something on mine ( white pair) Hope Jason Maark Works.

Back
Top Bottom