THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bespoke...not mine
Screenshot_20180821-015601_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180821-015632_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20180821-015641_Instagram.jpg

^ definitely want for the fall. Seems to be wmns, which there is nothing wrong with but feeling it for my guys sz 11 & up who may have wanted them.

Last edited:
That's a nice cw, but looks a lot like the recent olive pair that dropped. I like the darker mesh on this new cw but the mudguard colour is a bit dull.

For those that have the blue mini swoosh pairs, do they come with other laces?
No extra laces.

Which (I have to add) they should have, given how specific that light-sail midsole is. (After trying to swap with other light colored laces that come close, but not close enough for me.)

No extra laces.

Which (I have to add) they should have, given how specific that light-sail midsole is. (After trying to swap with other light colored laces that come close, but not close enough for me.)

Guess it’s time to start custom dying your laces :lol:

No extra laces.

So the stock laces are the dark blue? I guess the pics with white laces are ppl swapping out extra laces. They should have at least put a light blue or yellow set of laces

These? have an image side by side and the oilve pair is more brown than green
V3_1_Main_0269164.jpg

I see what you're saying. perhaps if the mudguard was the same color the upper on the wmns cw, it would be bit less dull
anyone have the style code on these?

I'll upload in a bit.
What material are the grey and white stripes on the mudguard. Would it be a good idea to paint over that?

Going for an acg-esque vibe to this one. But it’s kinda frustrating that they lock you in to the tonal laces unless you opt into the (inferior looking) leather options.
IMG_7141.PNG IMG_7142.PNG IMG_7143.PNG

Man I'm heated. Copped parras from stockx and them hoez arrived scuffed up on the mudguard.
One of mine had a small issue too. That material just scratches easy. Blame Nike/Parra, not StockX. I can easily see a pair being scratch just from being tossed around during shipping.

Back
Top Bottom