THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got em... 10.5 from nike. lol would have loved to get the baby version too, but I got no baby.

Doesn't hurt to buy it. Someone I follow on IG has a ton of toddler pairs, ranging from 1's to 98's. Married but has no kid

Doesn't hurt to buy it. Someone I follow on IG has a ton of toddler pairs, ranging from 1's to 98's. Married but has no kid
Yeah but I just dont buy things I dont need. My money and space is better spent on other things. In theory, I think collecting the baby kicks in itself would be dope for display . But I could only imagine what my dates, and non sneakerheads would think in how wierd it is that I collect baby shoes.

Its hard enough explaining to girls and others when they come across pairs laying around the place - lol. Especially when Im 32 now, and alot of people iny my age group and profession like finding things to talk down or rumors to spread @ work.

For people with ids, is the liner a lot thinner than your regular pairs? Compared to anniversaries they have no cushioning.

What are the chances these end up on Nike website. Looking to use my Bday promo code. Already secured from SNKRS pass but rather the $20 off

Back
Top Bottom