THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

When you win a raffle do they send out the winning email first then charge or vice versa? Just asking because my lil sis said she saw a pending charge from SNS but now its gone. No winning email either.

I'm really thrown off by how aftermarket price on these is doing.
Been a while that I've seen a price skyrocket on release day. Alot of panicked early buyers it seems.

Ls all day yesterday and today

Anyone who wants a bred toe for an air max 1 animal let me know lol size 11

Then Kith hits me with this lol
5BF3546C-9F48-40E4-BD15-B8BCBD39BED3.png

I really like the animal pack but I'm not sure I could pull them off. Both of them are very nice imo.

People gotta realize that the buyer controls the market, especially when it comes to buying re-sold kicks.

People who are reselling these, don’t want them! Why meet them at their price point when they’re the ones trying to make a quick buck by getting rid of a shoe they knew/know nothing about?

I wish bidders on StockX would start lowballing people and staying firm with their final bids. There is no way this shoe should be around $450 (sz. 13) today, when just yesterday it was selling for $325.

Sorry... That’s my rant for the day.

People gotta realize that the buyer controls the market, especially when it comes to buying re-sold kicks.

People who are reselling these, don’t want them! Why meet them at their price point when they’re the ones trying to make a quick buck by getting rid of a shoe they knew/know nothing about?

I wish bidders on StockX would start lowballing people and staying firm with their final bids. There is no way this shoe should be around $450 (sz. 13) today, when just yesterday it was selling for $325.

Sorry... That’s my rant for the day.
I enjoyed it lol

Got the last pair in stock, size 5. Anyone want to size swap for an 8-9.5? ******* people cutting in line for the last pair of anything I could fit in.

Back
Top Bottom