THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

When i saw the email saying i hit on the raffle, i opened it and thought for sure it was for Human Races. I'll take these any day over the HR but they still dope. :nerd:

The type of laces that come with those recent women's pairs and the grey, can those be purchased anywhere?

The way the prices on these are dipping it looks like they’ll end up where the 2016 Safaris ended up. I didn’t think they’d be in the mid 300s before release.

Congratulations to all that have won. Every time I get a email I cross my fingers. Not a winner yet but still have a few more chances. I feel like it will happen for me. Again congratulations to all coppers so far.

can't decide if i want to trade my 1s for the 95s

maybe put green laces in the 1s?

HALP

am95.jpg
nike-atmos-air-max-animal-pack-2-0-release-info-1.jpg
am1.jpg

Thanks man!

I'm shaking right now.
My girl just won another pair from SNS.

The odds of two people in one household winning the same size from the same store??
BRB, buying a lotto ticket.
You deserved it for helping out with all the raffle links.

Last edited:
serious? what size? are you in UK?

desperation88 desperation88 if youre not in the UK help out the homie dazroll dazroll and oop him that W....

karma is real and it’ll come back around if you pay if forward :nthat:

Am UK, size is a UK11 but I don't believe (by reading their policy at least) you're allowed to transfer rights which is a ***** cause I got dudes out in Bristol I could ask

Train journey isn't too bad or pricey but with the weather warning I'm a little weary of getting stuck there lmao

Am UK, size is a UK11 but I don't believe (by reading their policy at least) you're allowed to transfer rights which is a ***** cause I got dudes out in Bristol I could ask

Train journey isn't too bad or pricey but with the weather warning I'm a little weary of getting stuck there lmao

ah man you'll be fine only alil bit of snow!! store opens at 10 get there for then, I'm a 9, I can understand the T&Cs they don't want to make it to easy for resellers.

Back
Top Bottom