THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

shanghai.jpg

Shanghai SB inspired ID's. I'm really impressed by them in person. The gold swoosh has pop but isn't overly shiny.

LPU: finally came in. love them. making me want the blacks.
AH8051 100.jpg

edit: i wanted to add that these have that bit of side crease/indentation. i know some have expressed it to be an affect of being too "big" of a size, but personally disagree for a couple of reasons.

1. nikes run narrow to begin with. sizing down, would leave my feet squeezed tight in a lateral fashion.
1b. the concern of it being to big/long takes into account the frontal plane, think putting a line at the laces and understanding how downward pressure would dictacte the behavior of the seam.
2. with the aforementioned, i feel it affects a sagittal plane, think putting a center line from heel to toe. which brings me back to the footprint being too narrow. i feel the downward pressure affects the medial and lateral side, causing the indentation.

so yes, sizing down might deter that a bit, but whats the point of wearing a sneaker if it doesnt fit and feel comfortable.

Last edited:
Finally got them in. My only complaint is that they attract lint like no other but other than that I love em. navy>white>black(probably bc rebel skulls are my everydays)
IMG_5352.JPG
dope pu... I got a question for you how would you describe the navy pair? Is it a navy blue or more closer to an obsidian?

It's more of a navy. Obsidian is definitely darker in my opinion. I'll post pics in a couple hours to compare the colors if you want
Yeah that's what I was thinking but in some pics it looks a lot darker and in some it's lighter. Whenever you can that'd be great.

LPU: finally came in. love them. making me want the blacks.
AH8051 100.jpg

edit: i wanted to add that these have that bit of side crease/indentation. i know some have expressed it to be an affect of being too "big" of a size, but personally disagree for a couple of reasons.

1. nikes run narrow to begin with. sizing down, would leave my feet squeezed tight in a lateral fashion.
1b. the concern of it being to big/long takes into account the frontal plane, think putting a line at the laces and understanding how downward pressure would dictacte the behavior of the seam.
2. with the aforementioned, i feel it affects a sagittal plane, think putting a center line from heel to toe. which brings me back to the footprint being too narrow. i feel the downward pressure affects the medial and lateral side, causing the indentation.

so yes, sizing down might deter that a bit, but whats the point of wearing a sneaker if it doesnt fit and feel comfortable.
77FE74F5-2E13-43F0-8A2D-D407489B16DA.gif

Bruh my head spinning right now. My man went real deep and got scientific and geometric with it.
No doubt beautiful model. Great release glad yours and are happy. Love the passion and nerd outs from everyone on here.

Back
Top Bottom