THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AQ1116.jpg
AQ1116.jpg

Does anyone LA local know what is going on with the Sean Wotherspoon AM1/97? I had heard the LA release was scrapped and now I just saw him post on his instagram that the first wave hits tomorrow? I work a mile from Round Two LA and do not want to miss out on this shoe.

Does anyone LA local know what is going on with the Sean Wotherspoon AM1/97? I had heard the LA release was scrapped and now I just saw him post on his instagram that the first wave hits tomorrow? I work a mile from Round Two LA and do not want to miss out on this shoe.
Pretty much all pairs went to friends and family it seems from Instagram.

Damn. Wish there was concrete info on these. I’m more than willing to wait in line and pay for a pair but I’m a size 12 and if he really did backdoor all of them there’s no point in me even showing up. I’m most worried that the General Air max day release will be worse quality or not have the patches.

Anybody able to point me in the right direction for those woman’s mushroom pinnacles size 11 or 11.5?

Damn. Wish there was concrete info on these. I’m more than willing to wait in line and pay for a pair but I’m a size 12 and if he really did backdoor all of them there’s no point in me even showing up. I’m most worried that the General Air max day release will be worse quality or not have the patches.
They were going to release at Undefeated and raffle at Round 2 but I guess plans changed and theyre having some special event with Nike. They are extremely limited. If youre not Jerry Lorenzo gl getting on before AMD. But Nike did give him a bunch to "back door" and build hype like any release.

Sean Wotherspoon just posted in his IG story a VW van painted like the 97/1.. Captioned that with "free shoes, shirts, and vegan food". Anyone in nearby Round Two should go there ASAP

Sean Wotherspoon just posted in his IG story a VW van painted like the 97/1.. Captioned that with "free shoes, shirts, and vegan food". Anyone in nearby Round Two should go there ASAP

I provided the address above. It's not near Round Two Hollywood it's in Highland Park

If anyone actually goes to the Sean Wotherspoon van popup please post your experience here. I'm just watching instagram stories bummed AF that I am working, so many shoes just getting handed out for free and I am a 40 minute drive away.

If anyone actually goes to the Sean Wotherspoon van popup please post your experience here. I'm just watching instagram stories bummed AF that I am working, so many shoes just getting handed out for free and I am a 40 minute drive away.
He's back dooring them.... FOR FREE! Im outraged

Back
Top Bottom