THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Rock a classic, unbox a classic. True size 10 touched down from APB. I’m in love :nthat:

A30BE41E-D43F-4810-B64E-00DFECC0A2EF.jpeg

you dont want kicks get dirty and messed up, you should better buy triple black AM90s
then that Mesh Life aint for you, or you only rock them at home or in the hospital

Or polyurethane white faux leather
AJ4 Pure Money doesn't get dirty as I imagine

AJ3 True Blue doesn't get dirty at all

AM95 Armory Navy mesh is very light grey that gets me worried, so I pay much attention wearing them

That's right I baby it because they are not "Dusty grey newsprint" AM95

Nice! How's the width on those? I've never bought a women's release bc I've heard they are narrow. I like that pair though.

I know a few people who post here have several advanced degrees in shoe sizing - while I own a few hundred pairs, I will admit I don’t my PhD in sizing just yet. But after trying them on I personally think they fit great. They don’t feel narrow to me and they actually have a little room in the length.

I know a few people who post here have several advanced degrees in shoe sizing - while I own a few hundred pairs, I will admit I don’t my PhD in sizing just yet. But after trying them on I personally think they fit great. They don’t feel narrow to me and they actually have a little room in the length.
Yea I'm not super picky on sizing unless it's too small. I wear a 10.5 so may try a 12 in those.

I've only seen 1 pair on the entire internet and it was on stockx for 250. But if that 15 on stockx right now is any indication of what to expect I'm over it.

It's like Nike stops mass producing certain shoes after a certain size. My friend who wears about a size 14 as well, never has any luck. I try to help him out and look on the net for his sizes in certain Nike's. No luck.

Other than Jordan's which I guess is easily available compared to an Air Max 1, etc..

Reactions: PJS
It's like Nike stops mass producing certain shoes after a certain size. My friend who wears about a size 14 as well, never has any luck. I try to help him out and look on the net for his sizes in certain Nike's. No luck.

Other than Jordan's which I guess is easily available compared to an Air Max 1, etc..

It's a blessing and a curse.

Love these damn shoes. I usually wait a while to wear my shoes, but i just can't wait with these. Str8 2 feet.

Back
Top Bottom