THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I stayed TTS and they fit me great. I would say go TTS, worst case you can always loosen or tighten the laces a bit to contemplate for any snugness/loose feeling but I think you should be good.

Thanks so much for your reply!

dunno what to tell ya testify testify

Omg dude, I feel like such an idiot. Figured out that the issue was you have to change the theme in the first box but up until yesterday nowaki had its own product page so I had no clue. Thanks for the help, at least some good came from this. The Nike chat rep was confused as hell as well but when I finally figured it out she swung me a 10% off code for all the hassle. Wish it would've been a 20 lol but beggars can't be choosers I guess. Thanks again!

Edit: it didn't help that the add to cart option from wish list was showing sold out as well for some reason!

Hmmmmm....
IMG_5234.jpg

OMG IF CURRY RETRO IS A REAL THING IM A TRILLION PERCENT IN

Too bad these aren't men's

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170803-174741.png
    Screenshot_20170803-174741.png
    592.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Screenshot_20170803-174733.png
    Screenshot_20170803-174733.png
    453.2 KB · Views: 102
IMG_9189.PNG
I just picked up these AM1 Redwoods for $50 in so-so condition for their age. Don't know much about the shoe but does anyone have a recommendation as to what I could safely use on this leather to clean it up/make it shine a bit? None of my Nikes have leather like this so I'm lost. Thanks!

Edit: I put this in the AM1 thread, as opposed to the shoecare/maintenance thread, in hopes that someone familiar with this specific shoe could help.

Attachments

• IMG_9189.PNG
    IMG_9189.PNG
    3.7 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom