THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_6154.PNG
https://www.overkillshop.com/en/overkill-x-nike-kiss-my-airs-doormat-brown-black.html

For anyone who wants this rug, 30% off on Overkill

Here we are in August. Unless the OG restock rumor is true, it is going to be a slow months for AM1. What's coming up?

unsure if real or shop job. leaning towards it being a shop job.
EDIT: Confirmed shop job

Alleged Atmos '18 pair speculation continues

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 5.10.15 PM.png

Hello! New and late to the scene here. Really like the silt red/arctic pink pinnacles (well I like all of them, tbh). I'm a woman sized 8.5 US or 25.5cm, and am wondering if I should get my corresponding size in the pinnacles or size down because it's a men's shoe and I am guessing it's probably wider?

Also, I am in Canada and see many posts of Americans ordering in from Europe. How much do they usually charge duty? I've read that sometimes it has gone up to $60-$100, and I'm just not that dedicated to the game, lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello! New and late to the scene here. Really like the silt red/arctic pink pinnacles (well I like all of them, tbh). I'm a woman sized 8.5 US or 25.5cm, and am wondering if I should get my corresponding size in the pinnacles or size down because it's a men's shoe and I am guessing it's probably wider?

Also, I am in Canada and see many posts of Americans ordering in from Europe. How much do they usually charge duty? I've read that sometimes it has gone up to $60-$100, and I'm just not that dedicated to the game, lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You'll need to size down and order your equivalent men's size. If you are an 8.5 in womens, you'd be a 7 in mens (usually 1.5 down).

No one from the States will really be able to tell you how much you'll get charged in duties. US customs threshold is much higher than the Canadian border and they often don't pay much if at all. That said, you can expect to pay upwards of 30% of the retail value of the shoe you're buying (also worth noting that it's the retail value in CAD - so you'll have to do some conversions).

In case you didn't know, they do make a women's version of the shoe (no size conversions required) : https://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/nikelab/products/w-air-max-1-pinnacle-839608-601-silt-red
Link above is a Canadian store so no duties either.

You'll need to size down and order your equivalent men's size. If you are an 8.5 in womens, you'd be a 7 in mens (usually 1.5 down).

No one from the States will really be able to tell you how much you'll get charged in duties. US customs threshold is much higher than the Canadian border and they often don't pay much if at all. That said, you can expect to pay upwards of 30% of the retail value of the shoe you're buying (also worth noting that it's the retail value in CAD - so you'll have to do some conversions).

In case you didn't know, they do make a women's version of the shoe (no size conversions required) : https://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/nikelab/products/w-air-max-1-pinnacle-839608-601-silt-red
Link above is a Canadian store so no duties either.

Thank you so much for such an informative reply! I knew about the women's version but I just like the look of the men's a little more!

When you say retail value, would that pertain to the original price or the sale price?

If it turns out to be too much I might just get the women's version from capsule, so thank you for the link! :smile:

Thank you so much for such an informative reply! I knew about the women's version but I just like the look of the men's a little more!

When you say retail value, would that pertain to the original price or the sale price?

If it turns out to be too much I might just get the women's version from capsule, so thank you for the link! :smile:

Depends entirely on which store you buy from.
I'd specifically check with the store you order from to see whether they'll be listing MSRP or sale price. They SHOULD be listing sale price but its never consistent.

Are you sure? I even cleared my cache just to be sure but all I see is kikko option (which i'm not a fan of) no nowaki anywhere. when I try to view my saved id as well i'm hit with "no longer available"

Yup, I'm sure. Just carted a pair with full nowaki pattern all over

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 7.17.16 PM.png

Did you have to size down in these at all?

I stayed TTS and they fit me great. I would say go TTS, worst case you can always loosen or tighten the laces a bit to contemplate for any snugness/loose feeling but I think you should be good.

Yup, I'm sure. Just carted a pair with full nowaki pattern all over

Screen Shot 2017-08-02 at 7.17.16 PM.png

Dude, this is the weirdest thing. Was just talking to my friend in Montreal and he also sees it. I've cleared cache, logged out and tried but still nothing. Makes no sense

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-02-19-37-49.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-02-19-37-49.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 39
  • received_10155593010318669.jpeg
    received_10155593010318669.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_2017-08-02-19-37-49.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-02-19-37-49.png
    197.7 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom