THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

unds

Sneakerbaas order shipped. The way they ask you to enter your address had me confused on top of trying to do it quick and not get cart jacked again. I can already see myself having to go down to Fed Ex and pick up the box because they won't know where to deliver.

Last edited:
what was the consensus on the sizing for the air max day drops (OG's and Atmos)?

I remember seeing people saying they ran big, just looking for clarification

thinking about copping one of them

what was the consensus on the sizing for the air max day drops (OG's and Atmos)?

I remember seeing people saying they ran big, just looking for clarification

thinking about copping one of them
They run a little big but not enough to really go .5 down. If you're between sizes, go with the lower one. For instance, I bounce between 10.5 and 11. I went 10.5 in these and they're good. No way could I go to 10 though.

Sorry to ask here but I don't see an appropriate thread and I didn't think it'd warrant its own. I've seen pre montreal racers pop up on end and other sites lately, sometimes labeled as pre montreal 17. Not the pinnacles, but in classic suede/nylon form. I haven't seen any news on any sneaker sites about releases. Style code is 898031, I've seen color codes 400, 300, and 001 as well. Talked to nike online rep and they said they'd put a request or something when I asked if they'd be coming to U.S. NDC. Was wondering if anyone here knew any more info on pre montreals for 2017? Specifically channeling @AIRMAXDISCIPLE or @Modus47. Thanks in advance.

edit: feel free to PM me with more info

Last edited:
Sorry to ask here but I don't see an appropriate thread and I didn't think it'd warrant its own. I've seen pre montreal racers pop up on end and other sites lately, sometimes labeled as pre montreal 17. Not the pinnacles, but in classic suede/nylon form. I haven't seen any news on any sneaker sites about releases. Style code is 898031, I've seen color codes 400, 300, and 001 as well. Talked to nike online rep and they said they'd put a request or something when I asked if they'd be coming to U.S. NDC. Was wondering if anyone here knew any more info on pre montreals for 2017? Specifically channeling @AIRMAXDISCIPLE
or @Modus47
. Thanks in advance.

Links?

The morning they became available within the first 10 mins i cant remember if it was the 24th or the 26th of march when the id came out. 

Edit: Saw someone in the vapormax thread mention they talked to nike and the volt sole is backordered so their order was pushed back. Not sure if that is the color you went with or not. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom