THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I would wait until after "air max month" to purchase. Something newer and more hype will come out by then and people who aren't really into air maxes in the first place will off their pair.

I doubt this. OGs are more limited but significantly have less hype and those have not dropped much below $400. I honestly don't see Atmos pairs dropping in the $300s, especially since it seems like most pairs were raffled off in store or whatever.

If you want a pair for resale, I suggest not waiting for longer than this week.

True but there will be other things releasing and some people will need to dump in order to grab that next one..Im sure there will be good deals around but you gotta be on alert.

Shieee looks like resale for the Atmos is about 4-500

Looks like i'm just gonna have to stick to my bootlegged huaraches 
laugh.gif

look, like I said earlier , the OG's will be back in aug in true form. "Trust me" like I'm Jake the Snake Roberts
Maybe because I'm one of the many that struck out but don't pay resell, I trust! I don't usually get salty about missing out on releases, but yes, these had me very salty.

You say August, does that align Nike ID getting the "shape"?

I don't think it's the fact that the Atmos was limited that made people angry. I think most expected that when they were announced. The issue is with how much they hyped them. They could have made the OGs more plentiful, released them after the Atmos, or not released the OGs at all and the Atmos would have been an easier cop.

Maybe their hope is this hype will carry into VaporMax.

If I was going to pay resell I'd wait it out a few weeks until the hype dies down. The market is flooded and prices will drop.

I don't think it's the fact that the Atmos was limited that made people angry. I think most expected that when they were announced. The issue is with how much they hyped them. They could have made the OGs more plentiful, released them after the Atmos, or not released the OGs at all and the Atmos would have been an easier cop.

Maybe their hope is this hype will carry into VaporMax.
they are hoping but its not gonna happen. those vapormaxs are pretty much an accident waiting to happen. Looks like ill bust an air unit immediately upon going outside

I'll be happy with red and blues 

Nike can even give them to me in grocery bag if they want  

Last edited:
Atmos Foot Patrol order shipped out. Thinking maybe more than a week til it arrives to Cali Cali

Back
Top Bottom