THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

good move saving money for the OGs, Elephants...
roll.gif

NIKE, smh!!!

I also took an L on both the NDC & END raffles, so I went down to my local END store as I called them yesterday and they said they would have them this morning. Result? They had SIX pairs in total. Needless to say, I didn't cop. :smh:

@wizskinats heads copped the matching sail laces from outsole.

Sidenote: am I still in the am1 thread? I don't see anyone I know and all I see is words like yeezy, boost and Jordan.

Oh wait, forgot, its that time of year.

Maybe a bad time for me to mention I finally joined the boost club after striking out then?

Maybe a bad time for me to mention I finally joined the boost club after striking out then?
jazz, you and i been homies.  i have no issue with you or anyone being into UB or anything for that matter.  you contribute, as the rest of the regulars. as much as some of us beef in here, its all love. real talk, that goes out to any of the regulars i beefed with, light or heavy. 

im talking about the vultures who come through on the hype train talking about how they been a fan of "air maxes" for a grip but dont give anything back to this thread.  its all take and no give. 

crowd labeled elitist rant over for now and back to the thread: i woke up to the L from end.  so its snkrs, and i have a line of ish im copp in the interim til next week when i inevitably take the L on the royals.  

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE  getting all my respect cards revoked.  
mean.gif
 what can i say bruh.  i want to live in a world where its snowing year round, with no raw onions in my food and my am1s to be VARSITY blue, not GAYme royal.    <-- see what i did there?  
wink.gif

Last edited:
Good - Materials on point, nothing to moan about... I'm sure if you put them under the microscope, you'd probably find the usual Nike glue / paint imperfections.. Will try to post more detailed pics later..

Good - Materials on point, nothing to moan about... I'm sure if you put them under the microscope, you'd probably find the usual Nike glue / paint imperfections.. Will try to post more detailed pics later..

Thanks for that bro, currently lined up for a pair. Only 1 spot is getting them here locally.

#countdown #day4

2005 Pre HOA 604139 163

Instore Release OG Red -> got em!

But very limited quantities - Solebox had one size run and I asume Overkill one size run as well.

That means 26 Pairs for Berlin.

Already have mine but wife is out of town so I decided to get up early and come to my local shop to grab a pair or more for friends. Got here at 7am and they don't own until 11am. Not a soul here. My town is a Jordan and Boost town so I'm hoping everyone sleeps. If they do, I'll load up haha.

This release is an absolute farce. Nike spent weeks leaking pairs with the OG box, dust bag, etc. only to drop a total of 9 pairs globally without any of the OG extras. All of this after they continue to drop the ball on the shape.

Yes, advertising, Nike has great marketers working for them. Many will strike out today, but dont think about paying resale untill March 27th.

Back
Top Bottom