THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG_6018.jpg

The J3's pictured there are customs and the AM1's are the original release.

I just hope the re-release means the price of OG's goes up; I'd probably consider flipping mine at that point.

Man just release the OG colorway

Those elephants were trash when they came out thelly be trash come march

Slightly inspired by yesterday's bespoke pic and more by the bad conditions out this morning... Here are my work day kicks. Womens Leopard pack.

I thought I was all alone when I said I never liked that "Atmos" pair.

Viotech please.

And an true Safari retro. So I don't have to give my sneakers a shape up.

Last edited:
I thought I was all alone when I said I never liked that "Atmos" pair.

Viotech please.

And an true Safari retro. So I don't have to give my sneakers a shape up.

You're for sure not alone. Materials alone were always a deterrent for me.

Give us suede and mesh OG colorways. Hopefully the hype on the elephants will make other pairs easier to obtain.

You're for sure not alone. Materials alone were always a deterrent for me.

Give us suede and mesh OG colorways. Hopefully the hype on the elephants will make other pairs easier to obtain.

I fear this elephant release will have the opposite effect. Especially if packaged with a Jordan 3. I hope I'm wrong but I think the Air Max 1 bandwagon is about to get very crowded.

Yeah new options looking good so far. Just awaiting the first real life pics to surface before I order.

i dont quite understand all the hoopla about the new ID options. someone clue me in... its like a few new colors?  we can change the eyelet without laces?  doesnt seem that drastically different.  the best change i see is that the rendering is more appealing.

best i can do, which was something i created with the last ID:

unflamingo

hold slightly tight 

silver bullet or peewee if you change the swoosh to grey and laces white.

vvv thank you @rawdawg34  for the info. vvv

Last edited:
i dont quite understand all the hoopla about the new ID options. someone clue me in... its like a few new colors?  we can change the eyelet without laces?  doesnt seem that drastically different.  the best change i see is that the rendering is more appealing.  

i think its colors, color combos and more possibilities

Back
Top Bottom