THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Pendleton IDs came in today.

snkrsfx snkrsfx its actually the sail white waxed canvas. The canvas is pretty nice imo. I want to see what the sail white laces would look like on them, i was looking on ndc for a pair but i didnt have any luck.

Finally got to dig through my AM1 boxes tonight at the new crib. Thought I would share with you guys my three oldest pairs and my personal favorite of my collection (99' Minis)

1998 White leather, 1999 Grey Mini Swoosh and 1999 Obsidian...god I love the monster mudguards 
pimp.gif

Finally got to dig through my AM1 boxes tonight at the new crib. Thought I would share with you guys my three oldest pairs and my personal favorite of my collection (99' Minis)

1998 White leather, 1999 Grey Mini Swoosh and 1999 Obsidian...god I love the monster mudguards :pimp:

Those obsidian joints are super nice. Nice pairs there.

1998 White leather, 1999 Grey Mini Swoosh and 1999 Obsidian...god I love the monster mudguards 
pimp.gif
that some late 90s AM1 heat
pimp.gif

Is $170 shipped the best I could do right now for a 9.5 or 10 kumquat Safari? Checked almost all sites overseas and couldn't find better unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom