THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I hope they do a restock on the atmos.
And i hope that my GF is suddenly going to look like Megan Fox. That'd be nice too.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I hope AM1s don't get a whole bunch of hype because then I can't get the shoes that I want for under retail.

i really dont get the hype about the milans. i think theyre ugly AF....

i think the londons look best of the home turf pack. 
nerd.gif

I hope AM1s don't get a whole bunch of hype because then I can't get the shoes that I want for under retail.
welcome to life in the UK. ALL pairs retail at 93 - 115 GBP, which is about 140 - 170 USD.

and they're only the common ones.

Last edited:
those OG obsidians make me just want to make my pair on Nike ID. WIthout the suede they just dont look the same.

how many pairs do most of y'all own?

never wasn't really into the am line besides favs like am90 infrared which I copped in 2010 but now that I'm working I'm starting to diversify my sneakers and branch out

I only own 2 pair, both pairs purchased this year. I always like them, but my obsession with af1s is why I didn't buy another other shoe. Now that I don't buy af1s much, the simplicity and non-hype locally of the am1 made them a clear choice for me. I don't really care about hypebeast, what i really fear are the rappers. The rappers control what's worn here, or atleast what's worn in huge numbers. Once I hear 2 Chainz say something about some OG Air Max, I know it's over.

Lets hope some of the NYC spots that get limited AM's get the Milans on 4 / 20

Last edited:
how many pairs do most of y'all own?

never wasn't really into the am line besides favs like am90 infrared which I copped in 2010 but now that I'm working I'm starting to diversify my sneakers and branch out

Good way to start with different shoes as far as nike goes.

I own like 5 pairs now, theres been a few last year I wanted but got other shoes instead. I got my first pair back in 2009 when pickyourshoes actually had shoes left on their site, that includes jordans. Honeslty, my love for Jordans is dying and air max's and sb dunks is definitely picking up. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I got my first pair back in 2009 when pickyourshoes actually had shoes left on their site, that includes jordans. Honeslty, my love for Jordans is dying and air max's and sb dunks is definitely picking up.
eyes.gif
lol @ the pickyourshoes sentence, so true

It has happened the same to me, but going from AF1 to AM1. Tired of AF1 creasing I started picking up AM1s and I'm really happy with them. I love the AM1 sillouette on feet and I really like the light-weight of the AM1s

when i asked nike about the milans this is what they had to say.

The Air Max 1 (Milan) releases 04.20 at 8a EDT on NDC via TLO. Limit 1 for $120.

and they are also receiving the  air max 1 FBS just not sure when.

Last edited:
I only own 2 pair, both pairs purchased this year. I always like them, but my obsession with af1s is why I didn't buy another other shoe. Now that I don't buy af1s much, the simplicity and non-hype locally of the am1 made them a clear choice for me. I don't really care about hypebeast, what i really fear are the rappers. The rappers control what's worn here, or atleast what's worn in huge numbers. Once I hear 2 Chainz say something about some OG Air Max, I know it's over.
I feel you. I've been an AF1 head myself for years but I have started to enjoy other models & brands lately, including the AM1, which I think is a very underrated shoe. I prefer it though, hype = retail prices going up

EDIT: I have just said the same 2 post above, lol Nevermind

Last edited:
Saw nothing but clowns on that pic of the mint AM's on Instagram saying "instacop" and "I need these Yeezy air max". I already had to take a break from Roshe runs because of the hype and I hope that same BS doesn't come to AM1's in general.

But glad to see I can get the Milans next week. Got stolen from my cart on 3 different sites on release day lol.

How do recent AM1's fit in comparison to 90s and 95s?
Looking to pick up a pair of the denims, but I'm skeptical about what size to get since the '10 Infrared 90s fit so small

Back
Top Bottom