THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

ULTRAMARINE AIR MAX 180 OG just sounds awesome :smokin

and i cannot wait for those. gotta get two because them joints are dirt magnets.

Last edited:
Soooooo went a little crazy today with am1s. Picked up the photo blue, gray/team orange, pimento, and the black/gold pairs today.. Had to take one pair home and leave the other 3 at the shop... Need to find a way to sneak it in without the lady seeing lol

THIS! lol ..... Good luck! Doesn't usually work for me!?!?!

Saw the "Atomic Teal" colorway at FA today. My only gripe is I wish the entire upper (besides the mesh) was nubuck/suede.

I do like the color combo and the vintage look is nice on them as well.

I'll be picking them up soon probably.

i doubt they'll twitter release the AM1's.  it'll probably just show up on the site at 8am that day like you said

i doubt they'll twitter release the AM1's.  it'll probably just show up on the site at 8am that day like you said
He's asking if the release is set at 8am, or if it will simply show up on the site at some time in the middle of the day like most sets of GRs do.

Soooooo went a little crazy today with am1s. Picked up the photo blue, gray/team orange, pimento, and the black/gold pairs today.. Had to take one pair home and leave the other 3 at the shop... Need to find a way to sneak it in without the lady seeing lol
Hahahaha. I guess I'm super lucky to have a wife that is supportive. I do tend to keep her kicks fresh as well. Good luck homie!

I finally copped my first pair of Air Max 1's. I was so picky for awhile to which colorway I wanted, I have had all other Air Maxs but the 1's truly trump any other style and probably the 90's a close second.

Black / Metallic Gold / Hyper Red / Sail
512033-076

Pimento / Pimento / Black
512033-610

I need both pair of these. The black/gold pair kinda remind me of the kid robots. I know the colors are in different places but they give me the kid robot feel. I want to see what the red looks like on them in person and could possibly do a lace swap to spice them up some.

Last edited:
Hahahaha. I guess I'm super lucky to have a wife that is supportive. I do tend to keep her kicks fresh as well. Good luck homie!
lol thanks man.  she's supportive, to a certain extent.  just not 4-pairs-at-one-time supportive haha
I need both pair of these. The black/gold pair kinda remind me of the kid robots. I know the colors are in different places but they give me the kid robot feel. I want to see what the red looks like on them in person and could possibly do a lace swap to spice them up some.
black/gold pair will definitely appear darker in person.  the mudguard is a dark, almost charcoal-ish, 3m; and the swoosh is a darker gold 3m. 

you really think this pic is showing a black reflective swoosh?

9874b88e_nike-air-max-1-premium-512033-610-pimento-white-black-Copy.jpeg

looks very very VERY white to me. stitching is white too.

and i pointed this out before that the websites with the black reflective swoosh have the colorway as pimento/black and the nike release calendar shows pimento/white/black. could be wrong but if i had to bet i'm betting on 2 different versions.

you really think this pic is showing a black reflective swoosh?

9874b88e_nike-air-max-1-premium-512033-610-pimento-white-black-Copy.jpeg

looks very very VERY white to me. stitching is white too.

and i pointed this out before that the websites with the black reflective swoosh have the colorway as pimento/black and the nike release calendar shows pimento/white/black. could be wrong but if i had to bet i'm betting on 2 different versions.
That is exactly what I was thinking, but could be wrong

The swoosh on those red joints is 3M. Without light hitting it, the swoosh is a very dark grey--almost black but not quite as dark as the midsole.

Check out @ack1500 on IG for pics.....they show them with and without a flash.

I've been so busy with crazy sneaker news earlier today that I missed both these posts about the Pimentos. I'd love to get a pair early.

i bought the pimentos already and it is definitely NOT a white swoosh.  it's a dark reflective 3m like others have said

Back
Top Bottom