THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

After searching for quite some time, I'm happy I was finally able to track down my pair:

And then straight to foot:

Hey NT FAM,

so what ever happened to the AM1 "the 6" ...???

are they still releasing? 

Did you do this directly through Atmos??

I ordered a pair on the 24th and the tracking shows them arrived in Coventry on their way to me in Glasgow so they definitely do ship to the UK.
nah i tried it off rakuten, and i tried ordering off atmos last night they just sent me an email saying they've received my order and stuff but I haven't even paid so i'm confused.

But I seen this on the order confirmation page, 

To the PayPal users: 
. Shipping cost IS NOT included in the SUBTOTAL 
. We accept the Orders without a PayPal account 
. We Will Provide you order confirmation mail after Placing an order 
The TOTAL Price INCLUDING the Shipping cost Will BE Provided after the order confirmation. 
Please verify the TOTAL Price and send a reply. 
Thank you

So I'm guessing I'm waiting for a response?

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1854346
Grabbed these for $50 after gift cards and rewards.. Happy with the pick up.. Like them way more than my 2013 "OG" nonsense.

I was just looking at this chart the other day and noticed that according to length, men's and women's are only 1 size apart even though it's commonly known to go 1.5 size up.
but if you go 1 size up when you take wmns shoes instead of the 1.5

you will be risking that shoe will get more narrow at the width, the length will maybe fit well

but the shoe will be deff narrower at the width so always go 1.5 size up when you buy wmns Nike shoes

you will be risking that shoe will get more narrow at the width, the length will maybe fit well
but the shoe will be deff narrower at the width so always go 1.5 size up when you buy wmns Nike shoes

i think what hes saying is the whole chart is F'ed up.

I was just looking at this chart the other day and noticed that according to length, men's and women's are only 1 size apart even though it's commonly known to go 1.5 size up.

im a 9.5 (26.7 cm according to this chart) and a womens 11 (28 according to this chart). if you parallel a womens 28 and a mens 28, that brings us to a mens US size 10. thats a full size of what i should be wearing. making them only half size apart. even worse. correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
I figured that was the reason. Makes sense to me.

i think what hes saying is the whole chart is F'ed up.
im a 9.5 (26.7 cm according to this chart) and a womens 11 (28 according to this chart). if you parallel a womens 28 and a mens 28, that brings us to a mens US size 10. thats a full size of what i should be wearing. making them only half size apart. even worse. correct me if im wrong.
Nike mens US 9.5 27.5cm is equal to Nike wmns US 11 28cm if you dont like the 0.5cm at the toe length you can go with Nike wmns US 10.5 27.5cm but then you will also sacrifice space at the width from your shoe, i am a mens US size 8 i can also wear comfortably mens size US 7.5 if want and if i buy wmns shoes i can easily go 1 size up instead of the 1.5 and take the wmns US 9 26cm instead of the the wmns US 9.5 26.5cm, but i prefer the extra space at the width from my shoe and also if i take the insole out from my wmns US 9 and put it on top of the insole from my mens US 8 26cm i can clearly see that the wmns US 9 insole is shorter and less wide compared to the mens US 8 insole, although Nike have stated at their size chart they are the same length, so if your foot meassures 26.7cm you should wear a Nike mens size US 9.5 27.5cm so that if you push your foot all to the front of the shoe you still have space leftover to stick one finger at the space between your heel and at the back of your shoe

Last edited:
Do the pendletons run hot?  I mean they look like they could get sweat and swampy under all that wool?

nah i tried it off rakuten, and i tried ordering off atmos last night they just sent me an email saying they've received my order and stuff but I haven't even paid so i'm confused.

But I seen this on the order confirmation page, 

To the PayPal users: 
. Shipping cost IS NOT included in the SUBTOTAL 
. We accept the Orders without a PayPal account 
. We Will Provide you order confirmation mail after Placing an order 
The TOTAL Price INCLUDING the Shipping cost Will BE Provided after the order confirmation. 
Please verify the TOTAL Price and send a reply. 
Thank you

So I'm guessing I'm waiting for a response?
Yeah same thing happened to me.

You should recieve a PayPal payment request shortly (I ordered on the 24th and received mine on the 28th) which details the shipping costs also so will be slightly higher than your original confirmation email.

Once this has been sent you'll receive a PayPal confirmation and another confirmation from Atmos with the shipping details.

My question is where did the moire movement come from. It seemed to be moving into flyknit, and now ultra breeze, so what/why the root of and direction of moire.
i dont have a anwser for that 
laugh.gif
you should sent a tweet to tinker hatfield maybe he will have an anwser for that

i dont have a anwser for that 
laugh.gif
you should sent a tweet to tinker hatfield maybe he will have an anwser for that
you feel me tho?  its almost working its way back.  its like a progressive step after flywire.  i mean im not one for new innovation in retro sportswear, so im good with mesh and leather, but its just funny to see moire pop up with its faux seam sealed look and one piece application.  

Back
Top Bottom