THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike Air Max 1 "The Grinch" my ID's from last year's Pendleton

Can any Canadien NT'ers help with a size 10.5 in those AM1's this weekend? PM me. I'll return the favor in the future.

i got you homey.  im so deterred from researching 1s because of their shape and feel.  if they fit as half as good as ATs or 90s, id be good. 
repped bro thanks, please push it to anyone else you think will sign it. I stopped buying 1s so long ago because of this issue

repped bro thanks, please push it to anyone else you think will sign it. I stopped buying 1s so long ago because of this issue
dont know if it went through after i submitted all the info.  it wouldnt load to the next page.  if you find that i didnt, shoot me a PM and i'll try again. 

Does anyone have any information on whether those Toronto am1 will drop in other parts of the world, particularly Australia, or just Canada and US? Thanks

Excited for the return of the mini swoosh on upcoming models, but those black safaris with the mini swoosh have the worst shape ever. Its just awful. The shape just makes me not want to cop but those Toronto 1s are a must!

It's going to be $165 or $170 Canadian.(plus tax)

Not sure bout us I'm guessing 120-130

Last edited:
Thanks for the info these are fuego... Curious why Canada getting so much love now as far as pop culture? Maybe the abundance of Canadian celebrities coming out the wood works?

Thanks for the info these are fuego... Curious why Canada getting so much love now as far as pop culture? Maybe the abundance of Canadian celebrities coming out the wood works?

Makes sense for Nike as NBA All Star Weekend is quickly approaching

Getting so much love? What are you talking about, I can't remember the last time we've even gotten a shoe geared for us (maybe never?).

Step outside of your box a little, Vancouver and Toronto are 2 of the best cities in the world, IMO it's about time nike showed some love.

Getting so much love? What are you talking about, I can't remember the last time we've even gotten a shoe geared for us (maybe never?).

Step outside of your box a little, Vancouver and Toronto are 2 of the best cities in the world, IMO it's about time nike showed some love.
Don't think I'm in a "box" but a shoe release, all star game, all star jersey doing Canadian tribute. thats a lot I believe. like I said not trying to offend anyone in just highly surprised. The shoes looks damn good tho. Everything I say is my personal opinion not meant to bend others out of shape

It might have been over a decade. I have this shoe somewhere in storage. Copped these off of the bay in 2005. Gonna rock these for my first trip to Toronto in February when I'm up there for all star weekend. 

Back
Top Bottom