THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My Pendleton IDs came in today. The first pair I made was the same exact they used to promote the Air Max 1 and I loved how it was a clean colorway that could be used with many different outfits. Loved how they turned out.

This next pair that came in though I started doing because I wanted to make something other than what most call a "No Imagination" pair lol. So I started playing with the options and it got to where I don't know what I was doing but just felt compelled to put together the different parts and as I was doing it, it felt so right and felt my brain even tingling
dope design, the quality from the pendleton iDs looks indeed really on point

Thanks a lot for that. These IDs seem much higher quality than most and I wanted to make a pair. I don't want my feet turning into hot boxes though.
Lol, you'd be fine. Wool ventilates better than leather so your feet may stay warmer in leather shoes. Wool on the inside would probably make them uncomfortable.

Last edited:
More Pendleton's.
I love the pair in the first picture but can't work out the leather colour used for the mudguard. The blue on offer looks much bluer but it doesn't look black either (the swoosh is black). I am all ready to order if someone can confirm the leather is the blue one and just looks bluer  on the website. Any thoughts?

Cheers

Just got my id's in. Love them

Did a little customizing on my AM1. Decided to leave the inside white, and added speckles all the way around.

Hey guys could I get a legit check on these Air Max day 1s please. I just want to be certain but I think they look good right?

Bought my first pair of AM1's today.

I got the "Lyon Blue" Essentials. They were stickered $14.97 at outlet minus 20% hash wall sale and I had a $5 survey coupon. So out the door for $7.54. Was the only pair I saw.

I really like them on foot. Very comfortable. A tad snug at left toes width wise but I feel that will break in.

Couldn't say no for that price!

Bought my first pair of AM1's today.

I got the "Lyon Blue" Essentials. They were stickered $14.97 at outlet minus 20% hash wall sale and I had a $5 survey coupon. So out the door for $7.54. Was the only pair I saw.

I really like them on foot. Very comfortable. A tad snug at left toes width wise but I feel that will break in.

Couldn't say no for that price!

Insane steal. What outlet

They look awful but yeah they're legit.

If you're going to be the resident Air Max grump, do everyone a favor and keep your moody replies consistent.

Weren't you upset that another member asked for opinions in the AM90 thread just a few days ago?

Last edited:
Can I have some feedback on these potential IDs please? I really like the look of them but my concern is about colouring. The Pendleton "quarter"  looks grey but seems to come out black in the photos above and I don't think that would be as nice.  Is this often the case with IDs? (colours look different in real life to the site). Anyone else got some interesting ID designs they are mulling over?

Can I have some feedback on these potential IDs please? I really like the look of them but my concern is about colouring. The Pendleton "quarter"  looks grey but seems to come out black in the photos above and I don't think that would be as nice. 
too much denim i would delete either the denim on the mudguard or toebox and replace it for leather

too much denim i would delete either the denim on the mudguard or toebox and replace it for leather
Cheers, I would go for leather but I am concerned about the colour. There is a picture on the last page of a blue denim pair with leather mudguard which looks great, but the blue on the website has too much "pop" and I am not sure what colour is being used on the pair on the last page.

Also, any tips on ID sizing. The only Air Max 1s I have at the moment are some old Patta Chlorophylls and they are a US 9.

Back
Top Bottom