THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I was surprised to see AM1 Wings & Waffles selling for 500+

Since these released around the same time and I never see them for sale, I just wanted to get a Price Check:

Deadstock

Last edited:
I was surprised to see AM1 Wings & Waffles selling for 500+

Since these released around the same time and I never see them for sale, I just wanted to get a Price Check:

Deadstock
brown shimas are deff not in the same league as the W&W when it comes to value

DS shimas would go for around the $225-$275 and DS W&W are $700-$1000

brown shimas are deff not in the same league as the W&W when it comes to value

DS shimas would go for around the $225-$275 and DS W&W are $700-$1000
I got lucky on my W&W last year and found them on Ebay for $120 shipped.I just happened to look as they were posted and they were in incredible condition! I have had the hardest time finding those Shima's though for a decent price for some reason. I love the W&W but the suede on the Shima's look incredible!

I wore my shimas 1 time before a house fire caused the upper, midsole and outsole to all separate from one another :smh:

Crazy how times, prices & hype for certain shoes have changed back then Shimas were still going for around 150-200 and hard to come by. I never see any for sale these days. I got my W&W for 39$ should have bought more lol. They were poor mans "gray ones" back then, now looks like they've surpassed them in price

Crazy how times, prices & hype for certain shoes have changed back then Shimas were still going for around 150-200 and hard to come by. I never see any for sale these days. I got my W&W for 39$ should have bought more lol. They were poor mans "gray ones" back then, now looks like they've surpassed them in price
the w&w deff surpassed the grey ones when it comes to price, grey ones are $300-$350

with the $$$$ from the w&w you can now buy 2 pairs of grey ones lol

Hey guys, can't seem to find any info, but do the Night Tracks fit big like the Patch Pack? Or should i go up half a size? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom