THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I mess with these. When are they released?

Looking for a cool/chill grey shoe other than new Balances. That is all folks wear around these parts. And I can't see myself paying $100+ for them

i like the colors on some of the denim pack, but i need to see in person. Ive never been crazy about denim on shoes

Last edited:
I picked up the White/Black-Wolf Grey-Photo Blue pair on NDC off clearance. About $65 with tax after 20% off clearance and Discover 10% cash back. I'm really feeling the denim pack. I hope they hit FNL so I can get them with my WC rewards. Glad Nike is dropping so many AM1 colorways. My 2nd favorite pair of shoes behind Roshes.

Yep, I think that pair would've benefitted from a more subtle color.  Like a light grey.  If they GR though I'll grab all three pairs.  Last in first copped order. :lol:

absolutely. The contrast doesnt work for me at all. If the denim was lighter they mite not be bad.

NDC offers free ground shipping on all orders homie..

Just sign in...
Yeah but not on orders under a $100 and it doesn't matter anymore because NDC's website went down and by the time I got to a cust assistant the shoes were no longer available!?!?!

Yep, I think that pair would've benefitted from a more subtle color.  Like a light grey.  If they GR though I'll grab all three pairs.  Last in first copped order.
laugh.gif
absolutely. The contrast doesnt work for me at all. If the denim was lighter they mite not be bad.
Yeah, it just looks thrown together.  That could've been the best pair too with the right sock liner/sole color.
Finally!!!!!!!!

Really happy with the quality on em.....

You wouldn't understand till you see them in person....
I'm almost ready to pay resell for these damn things.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom