THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It looks like the same material used in the toe of these essential below. The black portion, which is terrible, I scooped these for $49 which I can live with, the Olympics for me would have to be close price wise, or much better quality wise.

If i can get rid of this these Jordan, I Think ill pick up 2 pairs of AM1's I really don't want to pay over 150 unless its for a shoe as clean as the patch sands. Have any suggestions for me? I like the essential line with the Red Navy And Grey suede but i cant find them anywhere in my size.

If i can get rid of this these Jordan, I Think ill pick up 2 pairs of AM1's I really don't want to pay over 150 unless its for a shoe as clean as the patch sands. Have any suggestions for me? I like the essential line with the Red Navy And Grey suede but i cant find them anywhere in my size.
you have any pics from am1 cws that you have been looking for ?

that red suede cw is sold out long time ago, maybe you can find them on ebay

or do a similar design on nike ID if the current options allows it
The only place for the suede pack would be on Flightclub but they go a little crazy with the prices. I used to have the navy ones and they are quality
I want the suede pack and realized they're pretty much sold out but looking more for other suggestion. I did see flightclub had them but by the time i pay 200 i could get me a nice pair of Jay's.

I could nike ID them but 1. they take too long and 2. they dont have a gum out sole or off-white mid-sole which is what i like the most about the shoe. 

I want the suede pack and realized they're pretty much sold out but looking more for other suggestion. I did see flightclub had them but by the time i pay 200 i could get me a nice pair of Jay's.
I could nike ID them but 1. they take too long and 2. they dont have a gum out sole or off-white mid-sole which is what i like the most about the shoe. 

Its only 4-6 weeks. How is that too long if the actual show you want was released a year ago? Nike ID does have a gum outsole option but the midsole is a crisp white.

Last edited:
Its only 4-6 weeks. How is that too long if the actual show you want was released a year ago? Nike ID does have a gum outsole option but the midsole is a crisp white.
I though it took 6-8 weeks. I just recreated the shoe and they're pretty similar i might get these. 

I recreated the shoe and they're pretty similar. i might just order them on ID. I though it took 6-8 week but i checked and it did say 4 weeks.

a

What Are THOSSSSEEEE?!?!

Nah Forreal though what are these called

I like these what yall think about them? 

how do the air max 1 breathe fit?  looking to pick up a pair, very clean looking shoe.  my foot ranges from size 8-9 but it really depends on the shoe thats why i usually always have to try on but it looks like i wont get the chance with these.

how do the air max 1 breathe fit?  looking to pick up a pair, very clean looking shoe.  my foot ranges from size 8-9 but it really depends on the shoe thats why i usually always have to try on but it looks like i wont get the chance with these.
They fit TTS.Extremely comfortable shoe

Back
Top Bottom