THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

there goes my money again
mean.gif

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me how to clean the mudguard of these Am1s? I'm fairly new to AMs so my knowledge is very limited. All I know is the navy upper is made up of suede, but not familiar with the material of the mudguard. Is there any alternatives asides from shoe cleaners?

This is the style code if it helps

Style: 537383-400

Thank you!

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me how to clean the mudguard of these Am1s? I'm fairly new to AMs so my knowledge is very limited. All I know is the navy upper is made up of suede, but not familiar with the material of the mudguard. Is there any alternatives asides from shoe cleaners?

This is the style code if it helps

Style: 537383-400

Thank you!
jason mark with an old toothbrush will do the job
wink.gif

http://jasonmarkk.com/

And to think ppl started on ebay listing them at $300.

Ive even seen Retail + fees, sales on my twitter feed.

Soon the AM0 will drop in price too. Resellers are trying to bank off the hype, but they need the money sooner than we need our sneakers.

People were buying them at $300

so,  of course ebayer's gonna watch how items sell in the beginning and try to keep that Price Trending.

3 Diff AM90 SneakerBoot 
3 Diff AM1 Patchs
3 Diff OG Style Patch's (Am1, 90, 95)

All in the same time frame. 

It's overload of Air Max's for any Market at one time!

True. A lot of alternatives for the fairweather AM fan. They can keep throwing offers till one bites.

Would you guys say 185$ is a fair price for a pair of the green Patches? Ironing out a deal and not sure if I should go for it or wait it out. Thanks in advance

That is a fair price. I'm selling my sands on CL for that much and paid $5 more for blacks.

there goes my money again :smh:

Why did Nike all of a sudden decide to drop amazing shoes in 2015? :lol:

Why did Nike all of a sudden decide to drop amazing shoes in 2015?
laugh.gif
nike is doing it BIG this year when it comes to AM releases

i have a hard time to catch up with my wanted list

they probably try to bank on the 20th & 25th anniversary from the 90s, 95s and the new born AM0

i try to limited my sneaker purchase to around the 6 pairs per month

but will all these new releases i think i need to set a higher limit otherwise i cant cop all of them

i still havent cop any am1 ultra cws while they are already out for a while

and i really want the black/white and the blue/osidian cw, but there is always something new coming out

what have a higher priority that i prefer to have
sick.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
they probably try to bank on the 20th & 25th anniversary from the 90s, 95s and the new born AM0
but will all these new releases i think i need to set a higher limit otherwise i cant cop all of them
and i really want the black/white and the blue/osidian cw, but there is always something new coming out
what have a higher priority that i prefer to have :x   :smh:  

Same with me. The ultra in black/white look sick, just can't drop money for it right now. Hopefully we can get them at down the road when things settle down. May need to pass on obsidians too. :smh:

what have a higher priority that i prefer to have
sick.gif

mean.gif

They are indeed releasing a lot of shoes

the only ones I can see myself copping are those Xeno 1's.. aside from the patch pack, i havent seen any other 1s worth buying at retail, like the miore cw but hate the sole, feels cheap.

Just got these in yesterday...

Would you guys say 185$ is a fair price for a pair of the green Patches? Ironing out a deal and not sure if I should go for it or wait it out. Thanks in advance
anybody know when or if these are coming to the states? or are they UK/EU release only? need them #hypbeastin

Last edited:
Is that the lighting in the pic or are these more iridescent like the adidas xenos?  I've seen the holographic effect on some 90's Ultra Moires...this looks like it's doing something similar when not in direct light.

Is that the lighting in the pic or are these more iridescent like the adidas xenos?  I've seen the holographic effect on some 90's Ultra Moires...this looks like it's doing something similar when not in direct light.
pretty sure its the same adidas tech

my xenos for example :

More info? Not much comes up around AM1 UM Holographic...?
Huh? You asked if it was the same thing as the xenos and 90s. It's the same reflective stuff but there hasn't been much info around of either these or the 90s and their release if that's what you meant

Huh? You asked if it was the same thing as the xenos and 90s. It's the same reflective stuff but there hasn't been much info around of either these or the 90s and their release if that's what you meant
Yes, curious to see the full holographic effect on these... general direction on release....etc etc.

ROFL Nike blatantly ripping off Adidas

(queue Nike fan boys starting the flyknit vs primeknit law argument) 

I think thats on purpose. Maybe Nike getting back at Adidas for taking their designers?! :nerd:

How do the AM 1 Lunar fit compared to regular AM1?

They are .5 too long in the toebox, but might be too narrow if you size down .5. Best thing is try on a pair before buying.

Are you sure, or did Adidas just release them first? Not knocking you, just wondering. I always see people saying so and so ripped something off from someone else but that usually only takes into account release dates.

Are you sure, or did Adidas just release them first? Not knocking you, just wondering. I always see people saying so and so ripped something off from someone else but that usually only takes into account release dates.
best thing to do is compare the size tag from both shoes and see which one goes in production first

Back
Top Bottom